Caleb Wynn
United States
Cartersville
Georgia
flag msg tools
I love Nintendo as well!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, so I just set up the game to play solo to learn the rules for next weeks first play. With French reinforcements, do the units used in them have to come from the French unit allocation chart on the map that you use to allocate your starting units during set up? In other words, do I need to save some of my units on the French unit chart to use for reinforcements later? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
The Herbie Nichols Project - Dr. Cyclops' Dream
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's right, Caleb. The units on the chart are the total force to be distributed amongst your corps commanders, regardless of whether they start on the map or enter as reinforcements.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rachel Simmons
United States
Los Altos
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sidewynnder wrote:
With French reinforcements, do the units used in them have to come from the French unit allocation chart on the map that you use to allocate your starting units during set up?

Yes.

And don't forget:

* Each reinforcement corps must have at least 4 units.

* At least one unit in each reinforcement corps must be a unit OTHER than a 2-strength infantry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb Wynn
United States
Cartersville
Georgia
flag msg tools
I love Nintendo as well!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Alrighty! Thanks for the quick replies guys! The game is simply amazing to look at! I had it set up on our dining room table and even my mom said it looked pretty! I can't wait to get playing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.