1 Posts

Hellas» Forums » General

Subject: Official answers to rules questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gláucio Reis
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
Disregard my suppositions in a previous thread. I e-mailed Rio Grande and got a very quick response from Jay Tummelson. I just thought it would be nice to share the answers.

1. Can I play a card before declaring my turn option?

2. If during a "burst of strenght" I play the Zeus card which allows me to swap cities, and by doing so I gain temple majority, do I get a fourth action this turn?

3. When I play the card which allows me to bring Greeks from a non-adjacent city into the battle and I cannot trace a way from this city to the attacked city by land, is the attack considered to be over water?

4. About the Zeus card that allows me to keep another card, must it be played before or after the card I want to keep?

5. After losing a city, if I play the Ares card that allows me to move my Greeks and ships to another city, does the opponent replace my ships with his own in the conquered city?

6. If I play a card to exchange ships for Greeks before an attack, must these new Greeks participate in the attack?

7. I declare "attack" as my turn option, play a card before attacking, it is voided and now I have no chance to win no matter which city I choose to attack. I haven't moved Greeks nor even selected a target. Do I still have to make an attack or can I just end my turn?
You have already made the choice to attack. I do not see why you cannot now choose not to attack, but you cannot choose a different action.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.