Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alexander Corzo
United States
Pembroke Pines
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the Outlander rules included in the Living Rulebook or spread out throught the articles and such?

I thought Outlander had some rules for monsters, like a mini bestiary or something but I can't find something similar in the Living Rulebook.

thanks for any help,

Blue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Buchler
United States
Escanaba
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unless they'e been updated since I last downloaded them, the Outlanders aren't in the Living Rules. I never picked up the original supplement, after hearing how "broken" the new gangs supposedly were, but I liked the looks of the Ash Wastes gang.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan
United States
Maitland
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Outlanders are in the rules somewhere, I know I remarked on what they did to the Scavvies and Redemtionists. As for being over-powered, the Outlander gangs were certainly different, but not necessarily broken. Unless you game with a group of jerks who min/maxes, they add a lot of fun and variety to Necromunda.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.