Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Nordstrom
United States
Drums
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know it's a newer game and some folks would be reluctant to trade it, but I thought I'd give it a shot by posting here. If you've got one you'd part with, drop me a geekmail. Ideally, I'd like to arrange a multi-game trade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Earles
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you know you can order it direct from Simmons Games?

http://www.simmonsgames.com/products/Siam/index.html

$35.95 USD + shipping

Shipping Options
Free Shipping (US), or
Expedited (US) - $1.00 per pound

King of Siam is 2 pounds (or at least that is what my shipping indicates), so you would be looking at under $38.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Nordstrom
United States
Drums
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks--and no, I wasn't aware of this site. While this is clearly a fair price (particularly given the shipping) I'll probably just lump KoS in with a larger order if I can't seem to find it in trade. It's probably wishful thinking that somebody would want to trade it away, but I figured I'd ask.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Eager
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
DBA Junkie
badge
"A Book should serve as the Ax for the frozen sea within us."-- KAFKA
mbmbmbmbmb
I just ordered (and received, thanks Bowen!) the bundle with King of Siam and Napoleon's Triumph direct from Simmons Games--$74.95 free shipping. Only had a chance to play King once so far, but I think it's a keeper. Sweet tight filler of an area-majority game with excellent presentation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.