Popular Tags: [View All]
Chick Lewis
United States
Claremont
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's say the RSG assigns "Green" quality Germans and my support roll of 11 allows me to purchase a few Pioneer squads with Satchel Charges.

If these squads deploy, or if I play "Light Wounds" when one is about to break, do I replace the Pioneers with Elite or Green Team(s)? I assume Green, but that seem so cruel !

Thanks for any clarification.

Chick

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Heimburger
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Clarification on deploying / light wounds for support sq
You are correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Clarification on deploying / light wounds for support sq
It works the other way, too---I have seen a Conscript squad, obtained from the Support Table, turn into an Elite Team!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chadwik
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
I assume Green, but that seem so cruel !

Not cruel at all: you have the choice to not purchase SS with a Green-quality OB to begin with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chick Lewis
United States
Claremont
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I really like the image of the big, buff, bad-assed pioneers with their satchel charge moving forward on the assault. Then the Squad leader, and assistant both go down as casualties, and the remaining badly shaken green broken infantrymen cower, still hanging on to the satchel.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.