Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ajax
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone should start an online petition to have this made in more than just a limited run. I don't have experience creating them. But I'll look into it. Any takers?

Viva la revolucion! Black Ops will be ours!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Stubbs
United States
Florence
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can go with an online petition but I'll also be the first to tell you that they're not taken as seriously as if someone takes the time to compose a physical letter. Lets face it, its easy to pop off a quick email or attach your name to an online form. Getting letters is the sure way to get attention because then it shows a commitment that you took the time to care enough about it to write.

If you want to try an online effort, http://www.petitiononline.com/ is one place you might want to look at.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ajax
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I totally agree. But I think if we do both, they'll see the level of interest. I definitely plan to send a letter as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.