Lajos
Japan
Hachiouji
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Apparently you're still making changes. Will the new rules become available soon. Any other (major) changes besides the removal of the Rondel?

Quote:
( If this game doesn't find a publisher until the end of 2007 it will be available for free print & play )

So did you find a publisher? Or can we download soon?

Any other news about the game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Strauss
Germany
Berlin
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I´m trying to get 300 years old, so now I´m a teenager
mbmbmbmbmb
I´m still looking for a publisher, but because of recent changes it will take some additional time before I will release this game as free p&p game.

I´m also still contacting publishers for my other game "wheels of steel" wich is available as free p&p. ( The free availability doesn´t seem to bother any publishers except Winsome Games ), so maybe Under Cross and Crescent will be available for free even when I´m looking for a publisher.

The major changes:
The Players will only be able to play the catholic nations.
Resources and the trade with them replace the research.
The Rondell is replaced by action cards ( players choose 3 from 6 Actions per gameturn, the cards wich are not choosen are used for income/recruiting.
Movementspeed is increased for land units.

All those changes are made to allow a faster gameplay with less downtime and an overall shorter playing time.

Unfortunately my time as a "Hobby Designer" is very limited and it´s not easy to get people together to test all the changes.

Sorry for the delay, but I hope that in the end it will be worth waiting.

Frank
"I´m only the f in f-p-p-m"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Massimiliano della Rovere
Italy
Pisa
Tuscany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news on the PNP availability? This game sounds interesting and might get play time with my wargamer friends, who have expressed interest in the topic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Berry
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Any update on this? it has been awfully quiet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.