Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Conley
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Life is too short not to live it up a little!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, All! I HAVE done this before, if only a time or two!!! I'm TRYING to add a game with comment to an existing GeekList. The game and graphic comes up just fine, I type my comment, hit "preview"...all looks fine. BUT the only options I get are "preview" and "save". I haven't actually been able to POST the game and comment to the list...... soblue

Could someone please tell me what I'm missing? THANKS!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lajos
Japan
Hachiouji
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Doesn't clicking on 'save' result in posting your comment / item?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Conley
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Life is too short not to live it up a little!
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, that's what I THOUGHT! It seems to be saved under MyGeek stuff, but it's not showing up on the actual list!!!!!!!!! soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Roney
United States
Ladera Ranch
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yosemite wrote:
Well, that's what I THOUGHT! It seems to be saved under MyGeek stuff, but it's not showing up on the actual list!!!!!!!!! soblue

If you are talking about http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/28893 I think your problem is that the list is sorted by ranking, rather than by time of entry, so your entry will not be at the end of the geeklist after you add it, but somewhere in the middle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.