Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Neumann
United States
Whitefish Bay
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
In life you have to do a lot of things you don't f*cking want to do. Many times, that's what the f*ck life is... one vile f*cking task after another.
mb
Hi all,

I just purchased H:RvsC today from my FLGS. When I got finally got it opened, I started to punch the sheets and noticed something odd.

Basically, I have 2 identical sheets!

In the following picture:

You can see the 3 die-cut sheets. I am missing the one with the political markers and combat units on the same sheet (the one in the middle), and have 2 copies of the sheet on top (with all the political markers.

Has anyone else had this problem? How has VG been with responding to issues like this? I just sent them an e-mail, but am wondering if I should return the game or wait for a response.

Thanks,

Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristian Madsen
Sweden
Bandhagen
n/a
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That sucks. I'm sure they will send you a new countersheet, though.

At least you did not buy a mint, unpunched, shrinkwrapped, OOP and much sought after game (i.e. ACiv) to play, opened it and found missing or wrong components. The horror, the horror.

There are scans of the AH counters in the image section, if you want to mock up something to play while you're waiting. They're completely compatible.

/kgm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Nesbitt
Canada
Ajax
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Please send an email to "torben@valleygames.ca" with your request, along with your current shipping information and order number. We'll get it straightened out for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Neumann
United States
Whitefish Bay
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
In life you have to do a lot of things you don't f*cking want to do. Many times, that's what the f*ck life is... one vile f*cking task after another.
mb
I will do this right away, thanks!

I purchased at my FLGS, though, so I don't have an order number

Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Neumann
United States
Whitefish Bay
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mb
otrex wrote:
Please send an email to "torben@valleygames.ca" with your request, along with your current shipping information and order number. We'll get it straightened out for you.

I emailed the above address, and within a couple hours got a response and a new sheet is being mailed today!

Wow! wow

Valley Games, I am very impressed! Now I just need to convince my wife to let me spend the money on Titan...

Thanks!

Dave
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.