Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
May I pass along my congratulations for your great interdimensional breakthrough. I am sure, in the miserable annals of the Earth, you will be duly enshrined. -- Lord John Whorfin
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a copy of the game that's missing the white and black mood stones.

Any suggestions as to where I might be able to find approximate replacements?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Would it have to be approximate? You could find pretty much ANY typical household items around your house, like coins, buttons, office supplies, bottle caps, etc. to "fit the mood"

Else, the mood stones for this game do remind me of something you'd find in either an arts and crafts stores (AC Moore and Michaels, The Arts & Crafts Store), a 'hippie store' (dunno, check your local stores for this), perhaps places like Bed Bath & Beyond, or Hot Topic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Subhan Michael Tindall
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Try some Go stones - how many do you need? I might be willing to pull a couple out of my Go set for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The stones remind me of Mancala stones, and they also sell bags of them in the candle sections of dollar stores.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G. Gomez
United States
Chula Vista
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Replace ALL of them with glass gems. Best thing to do for consistency.

See this photo?

Glass gems, my friend.

With this "upgrade" and with the water damage you see I was still able to sell it on Ebay for a nice price.

(Dice cup has also been "upgraded" with a plastic cup.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.