Subject: Game of the Day (Google Base) Has It For Cheap! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefan Lopuszanski
United States
North Wales
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
So hear me roar! RAWR! (Or ask me about it)
badge
Her Serenity, The Lady of Pain.
mbmbmbmbmb
First off, let me tell you I am no way affiliated with the website, but have purchased successfully from GotD before.

http://base.google.com/base/search?authorid=1580994

They are selling Pandemic for $19.99 plus $7.00 shipping (total of $26.99 for those who can't do math). Not sure if they ship outside of the USA, but they will give you $3 discounts if you buy multiple products of the same or different type.

I just purchased the game (having no co-op games of my own and hearing that this game is pretty good), so I'll see how it plays in a week or two.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AB
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't see it on your link? Has it sold out already? Damn it, too slow again!

AB

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Lopuszanski
United States
North Wales
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Doc_Adam wrote:
Can't see it on your link? Has it sold out already? Damn it, too slow again!

AB

Ya, it seems to have sold out already. Or he could just be updating the website. Check back every day or so and he might put it up again, he seems to cycle a lot of the same products.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AB
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks for the advise

AB

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wendy
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
I just got my copy with no problem. It is 02/12 and 11:08am east coast time. $26.99 total including the shipping. It was a little confusing because it says the 19.99 special price but then it directs you to a page that says 26.99 and it doesn't say that includes shipping&tax. Just sign up for google pay and get to the last page and it should charge you the sale price.

Thanks for the info!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Lopuszanski
United States
North Wales
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem. It looks like he ran out of copies at the moment, but always check back, he puts more up when he gets more in stock. Also, he often has a lot of other good games that come up that are often sold out other places for cheap prices (Shogun, Reef Encounter, Cuba, 1960).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AB
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered a copy from Game of the Day (Google Base) yesterday but this morning they have cancelled the order

They wrote to me and said that they can't fulfil orders from the UK at the moment stating:

Quote:
The reason is that we use "Fulfilment By Amazon" for fulfilment of international orders, and they can do direct fulfilment of our orders from greatestoftimes.com since it is an Amazon webstore, but they don't yet have that capability enabled for our basic fulfilment orders (orders where we use a different front-end system for order entry).

They said "Fulfilment By Amazon" would apply to orders to the UK from the greatestoftimes.com but that website doesn't have Pandemic.

cry

AB

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Lopuszanski
United States
North Wales
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Doc_Adam wrote:
I ordered a copy from Game of the Day (Google Base) yesterday but this morning they have cancelled the order

They wrote to me and said that they can't fulfil orders from the UK at the moment stating:

Quote:
The reason is that we use "Fulfilment By Amazon" for fulfilment of international orders, and they can do direct fulfilment of our orders from greatestoftimes.com since it is an Amazon webstore, but they don't yet have that capability enabled for our basic fulfilment orders (orders where we use a different front-end system for order entry).

They said "Fulfilment By Amazon" would apply to orders to the UK from the greatestoftimes.com but that website doesn't have Pandemic.

cry

AB

Ya, well, the UK sucks :-P Anyway, you can have it ship to a PO BOX that then ships to the UK. There are a few companies that do that. It would cost you a little bit more, but if you're in dire need of getting the game then it would be the best bet. I think GotD is sold out though of the game, they haven't had it up in a day or two (from what I can see).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AB
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You guys always get the best deals. We get nothing in the UK, the odd pound off here and there is the best we can usually hope for, that's what sucks!!!

I'm probably going have to wait for it to appear in the UK now (next few weeks?), and then pay like the equivalent of $60 for it soblue

AB

PS Wish I'd never seen your post now Stefan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.