Tony Armada
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,
Does anyone know if Tim McCarron's teamspeak voice system is still working. We used it during last year's tournament and I liked it much better than skype. However, now when trying to use it, I cannot connect.

Thanks

Tony

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bishop
United Kingdom
Lytham St. Annes
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Tony.

I think most of us have actually gone the other way and now use Skype for its clarity. i seem to remember Teamspeak being a bit unreliable.

Probably best to mail Tim and ask him as i think he actually ran the server.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
I had thought the only benefit to Teamspeak was the ability to have observer's listen in on a game. But once I discovered SkyPE's conferencing ability...I have never gone back to TS. As Steve says - the clarity, connectivity, etc are all easier for me on SkyPE than on TS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Armada
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,
I have had problems with skype. I have significant distortion at then end words on the receiving end. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this. It is extremely hard to understand those I'm talking with.
I actually prefer teamspeak because of this problem.

Thanks.

Tony

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.