Thumb up
1 Posts

La Città» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Rocchi
flag msg tools
As I started to pack up La Citta, Stuart coaxed me into another one. Stuart, Brena, and I settled in for our second game after cracking this one open for the first time that night.

We threw caution to the wind and dispensed with the suggested set up, taking our chances with the random set up. A very different game.

We knew in this game, that if you were going to build another city, it's best to do it early on, as the board gets very tight.

We stuck to habits developed in our first game: Stuart had to know the will of the people, Brena fed her people plenty, and I let mine starve.

New tactics were explored though: Stuart tried to play without any quarries(not so successful..), Brena developed a strong buildings to lure citizens away to her cities ( more successful..), and I tried to score points at the end by having buildings with each of health, culture, and education represented (very successful..)

In the end the scores were Daniel 39, Brena 33, Stuart 32.

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.