Popular Tags: [View All]
Euron Crows Eye
United Kingdom
radcliffe
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does the shield get removed at the end of the tourny it is played in? Im guessing so as it says the winner puts all cards to the discard pile..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I never considered it any other way. Imagine how powerful it would be to have it the entire game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Bourrillion
United States
Mountain View
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I played this at BGG.con, my opponent declared that the one true answer is that the Shield stays in play until the next time that player *withdraws*. So that as long as he keeps winning tournaments, it stays. I am skeptical of this though.

Edit: reread the rules and the Shield definitely goes away at the end of the tournament no matter what ("all faceup cards"). So that was one of three rules we got wrong. And I've played this game like 20 times!

(other rule I got wrong: when an action card would remove all of an opponent's cards, we played that it was attacker's choice which card he could keep. actually, it's the bottom (first-played) card which is saved.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.