1 Posts

Yes! No! Game» Forums » Reviews

Subject: Yes! No! game the review without Yes's! or No's! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
scott fitzgerald
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Ok I will try to write this review with a series of questions and not answer with the two words you are not alowed to use in the game wish me luck!

Q1. How many players is this game for?
A1. Two to six players can play

Q2. So its not just for one player?
A2. It could be, but it would not be much fun

Q3. Is this a simple game?
A3. Very simple indeed you just have to answer quick fire questions without saying two certain words

Q4. What are those words?
A4. Those words printed massively on the front of the box

Q5. How many question cards are there?
A5. There are fifty cards in total offering a lot of questions on each and as it is all about catching someone out the cards can be used again and again so they are not just used once and then remembered as a lot of it is in the delivery and fluidity of the question asking.

Q6. Is this a good family game?
A6. It indeed is the game play can be for all ages altho the box recomends ages 8 and up.

Q7. So it is not suited to somebody below the age of 8?
A7. That is all dependent on the child as I know six year olds who are smarter than me so the age is more of a recomendation I could see younger kids having fun with this just as much as older ones

Q8. Is it fun?
A8. It is indeed fun especialy with a drink as it becomes a lot more funny ideal party game and everyone can join in!

Q9. Well there is not too much more that can be said about it really is there?
A9. Not much more really.

Q10. Final question then all throughout this in your answers you have not said yes or no have you?
A10. No I have not, no wait I didnt mean to say no...oh no

So you said no think that sums the game up. Ideal for all ages, fun with more players and even more fun with a drink involved. Simple game that works well.

Out of 10 I gave The Yes! No! game five out of ten as it is best with a lot of people can become boring if just two people playing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.