Subject: Anyone got the rules? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Darren Martin
United Kingdom
Lincoln
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently bought a "complete" version of this game from ebay, but it didn't have any instructions with it. It looks a fairly simple affair, but I can't work out when to knock the ball down the hill at the little men. Anybody got a scan of the rules they could email me? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
col_w
United Kingdom
Poole
Dorset
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I can help you out. I'll scan them tonight and add them to the files section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Martin
United Kingdom
Lincoln
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Urban
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
Hey man, I could use a copy of the rules myself, but they don't seem to be uploaded in the files section? Any chance you can re-upload them?

Picked this game up at a garage sale the other day, and it looks great, though no rules

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
col_w
United Kingdom
Poole
Dorset
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Turns out scans of rules are not allowed on the site - but if you GeekMail me with your e-mail address I can send them to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phebus Nine
Canada
flag msg tools
Hi. I am in the same boat. I can't find rules to Bigfoot anywhere. Would you please send me a copy?
My email is lordphebus@yahoo.ca
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin O'Brien
msg tools
Would love the rules. Please send me an email at kevin.obrien04@yahoo.com

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terri Dewhurst
msg tools
[ImageID=TerriLou123] Hi there guys I know this was a post a long time ago but I've bought this game for Christmas and don't have the rules please could anybody send me the rules?! You'd make my Christmas complete!!

My email is Terri.dew@hotmail.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.