Recommend
6 
 Thumb up
 Hide
18 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: What is the most appropriate way to get the 1000th thumb? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Got two game tables and a microphone
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to thank everyone that helped me "get thumbed." But if Im gonna make this milestone, I'd like to have the 1000th.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Simas
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: What is the most appropriate way to get the 1000th thumb
Grats on 1000!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Twinge
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: What is the most appropriate way to get the 1000th thumb
daveroswell wrote:
What is the most appropriate way to get the 1000th thumb?


Apparently by posting a thread titled "What is the most appropriate way to get the 1000th thumb?".
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Got two game tables and a microphone
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Twinge wrote:
daveroswell wrote:
What is the most appropriate way to get the 1000th thumb?


Apparently by posting a thread titled "What is the most appropriate way to get the 1000th thumb?".

LOL
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Self Appointed Senator of Good Ideas
Other-South Pacific
Coming Soon
Castle GreySkull
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Quote:
What is the most appropriate way to get the 1000th thumb?


Stand buck naked at the nearest interstate picking your nose and an abnormally large cheese doodle clenched between your butt cheeks....

Have someone take a picture, post the picture on this forum. Then.....

Eat the abnormally large cheese doodle......

Have someone take the video, post the video on this forum.

I swear I will give you as many thumbs up as you want. None of them will be where the cheese doodle was.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Got two game tables and a microphone
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
quentin1 wrote:
Quote:
What is the most appropriate way to get the 1000th thumb?


Stand buck naked at the nearest interstate picking your nose and an abnormally large cheese doodle clenched between your butt cheeks....

Have someone take a picture, post the picture on this forum. Then.....

Eat the abnormally large cheese doodle......

Have someone take the video, post the video on this forum.

I swear I will give you as many thumbs up as you want. None of them will be where the cheese doodle was.


This is all I got:

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=cheese+doodle...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: What is the most appropriate way to get the 1000th thumb
Dance.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Twinge wrote:
daveroswell wrote:
What is the most appropriate way to get the 1000th thumb?


Apparently by posting a thread titled "What is the most appropriate way to get the 1000th thumb?".


Nah. That's how you get thumbs #1001-#1010.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc P
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Gloomhaven is a great niche game
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: What is the most appropriate way to get the 1000th thumb
Assume the position.

Congratulations!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jae
United States
Bryan
TX
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: What is the most appropriate way to get the 1000th thumb
daveroswell wrote:


I really liked this one:

http://sp1.mm-a6.yimg.com/image/3441554651


oh and to answer the topic question....

straight up the bum....
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Got two game tables and a microphone
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Bagherra wrote:
daveroswell wrote:


I really liked this one:

http://sp1.mm-a6.yimg.com/image/3441554651


oh and to answer the topic question....

straight up the bum....


 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
If Actions Speak Louder Than Words, Then Actions x2 Speak Louder Than Actions
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
One of the Original Twelve
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: What is the most appropriate way to get the 1000th thumb
Quote:
What is the most appropriate way to get the 1000th thumb?


Post something of quality?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Got two game tables and a microphone
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
joebelanger wrote:
Quote:
What is the most appropriate way to get the 1000th thumb?


Post something of quality?


Crap..Too late.
3 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John O'Haver
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Pet photographer, that's me.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Somewhere between 850 and 900 thumbs I decided I wanted get to my 1000th Thumb without posting ANY new game related content. As I approach my 2,000th I think it might be okay to write about games again.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Huh, I just got my 1000th thumbsup this week and I didn't even notice till I saw this list!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Got two game tables and a microphone
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Huh, I just got my 1000th thumbsup this week and I didn't even notice till I saw this list!


Glad to be of service Wendell. That's what I'm here for....
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John W
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I just don't get all these "milestone thumb" threads. yuk

BTW -
you should get an animated Kirk/Khan in your avatar:

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Got two game tables and a microphone
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
reapersaurus wrote:
I just don't get all these "milestone thumb" threads. yuk

BTW -
you should get an animated Kirk/Khan in your avatar:



I would do the animated avatar thing, but don't know how.

And this was actually intended to make fun of those threads..guess it fell short laugh
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.