Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: clarification [+] [View All]
MGS
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Warhammer: Diskwars
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you need to be in a research facility in a red city to discover the cure for the red disease or could you discover it in any research facility (no matter what color is the city the facility is in)?

I think the answer is that it has to be color specific (i.e. red cure has to be discovered in a red city) but the text was not clear enough for me. blush

Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Davis
United States
New Concord
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules don't seem to say that the city has to match the color of the disease you're curing, unless I'm missing it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGS
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
coolpapa wrote:
The rules don't seem to say that the city has to match the color of the disease you're curing, unless I'm missing it.

You are right. Thematically, it is ok. But, I have the gut feeling that the colors are supposed to match.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zev Shlasinger
United States
Naples
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Ronaldo wrote:
Do you need to be in a research facility in a red city to discover the cure for the red disease or could you discover it in any research facility (no matter what color is the city the facility is in?

I think the answer is that it has to be color specific (i.e. red cure has to be discovered in a red city) but the text was not clear enough for me. blush

Thanks in advance.

In this case color does not need to match so you can cure a blue disease while in a red city (with a research station).

Zev Shlasinger, President
Z-Man Games, Inc.
www.zmangames.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGS
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Dunker
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
How appropriate - you fight like a cow!
mbmbmbmbmb
Zman wrote:
Ronaldo wrote:
Do you need to be in a research facility in a red city to discover the cure for the red disease or could you discover it in any research facility (no matter what color is the city the facility is in?

Thanks in advance.

In this case color does not need to match so you can cure a blue disease while in a red city (with a research station).

Zev Shlasinger, President
Z-Man Games, Inc.
www.zmangames.com

Sounds like we have our first variant! (Well, maybe after the 5 player variant people are discussing.)

If none of the players is the operations expert, it seems like the game might be quite a bit harder using this rule.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.