Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Geoffrey LeClair
United States
Jackson
MS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If at the start of my round 2 of the cards I have in my hand have the artillery action symbol on them could I play 1 artillery action as my move/action card on an infrantry unit that is frontal adjacent to an enemy infrantry unit to disorder it, then declare a battle against the same infrantry unit using the same unit that just fired the artillery and in the course of playing cards during the battle use my other artillery action on the same unit again as well as attacking the unit with my combined BP from both the unit and cards just played except of course any cards that were used for actions such as the artillery card?
Also can use the other actions command, elite, calvary charge ect. at any time during your round or only during a battle?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Cassel
Canada
Montréal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Might be a little late, but:

1) Yes, you can attack with the same unit.
2) As for playing the second artillery, this depends how you treat the rules regarding how to play the artillery card during a battle (with the other cards vs. extra). I would say it is possible.
3) I think the only actions you can play during a battle (except for the artillery attack) are command bonus and elite bonus. The others you can just play during your turn (if you want to play them to do the action.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Berg
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Martin is right . . . use of artillery cards is one ofthe keys to this game.

RHB

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey LeClair
United States
Jackson
MS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply. This really cleared up my questions. I was begining to think that no one ever visted this page anymore, since it had been quite awhile since I posted my questions. Thanks again for your response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.