Subject: Cold Shoulder? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steffan O'Sullivan
United States
Plymouth
NH
flag msg tools
"To be honorable and just is our only defense against men without honor or justice." -Diogenes of Sinope
badge
If ye see the laird, tell him this makes the twelve hunner and nineteen time that Jennet Clouston has called down the curse on him and his house, byre and stable, man, guest, and master, wife, miss, or bairn—black be their fall! -RLStevenson
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my P500 copy - very interesting read so far, though I've just skimmed the rules. The "assets" sound intriguing!

I see this note on the GMT website:

Bonus Scenario for P500 Orderers Only: Those who P500 the game will receive the Bonus “Cold Shoulder” (6th Panzer Army) Scenario, which focuses on the planned main axis of the German attack and the tenacious American defense.

I don't think I received such a bonus. Is this simply an earlier name of the Introductory scenario?

Thanks,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim P.
United States
Thousand Oaks
CA
flag msg tools
Visit the Wargame Bootcamp guild
badge
Muppet !
mbmbmbmbmb
the "Cold Shoulder" P500 scenario was a sheet of card in the same shipping box as the game. it was loose and not in the shrink wrapped FAB:Bulge game box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steffan O'Sullivan
United States
Plymouth
NH
flag msg tools
"To be honorable and just is our only defense against men without honor or justice." -Diogenes of Sinope
badge
If ye see the laird, tell him this makes the twelve hunner and nineteen time that Jennet Clouston has called down the curse on him and his house, byre and stable, man, guest, and master, wife, miss, or bairn—black be their fall! -RLStevenson
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, thanks. Just got home from work and looked - sure enough, there it is in the box. Didn't notice it yesterday, under the styrofoam packing peanuts. I'm lucky it's not water-damaged, as the box was pretty wet from the rain ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Morris
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't see it at first either. I spotted it when I was taking the shipping box out to the trash.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Guess I was lucky - my copies were right on top of the games in the box. Spotted them right away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hansen
United States
Riverton
UT
flag msg tools
designer
If given the option, I would prefer to play with the green pieces, please.
badge
I have two new 9 Card Games: 300 Spartans and Franky's 1st Christmas
mbmbmbmbmb
GMT just made it available:
http://www.gmtgames.com/fabbulge/FAB_BonusScen_final.pdf
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.