Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc Bosch
Spain
Girona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Until now, I've been using BGG mainly as a source of information for my future game purchases. I've found the ratios, geek bud analysis, comments, similarly rated features etc. very usefoul, but I've been missing something: Comparisons between similar games.

In each Board Game Forum, you can find information about rules, reviews, news, strategies etc. and here and there you find some threads that compare two games, giving personal opinions, likes and dislikes of each game, but in my opinion, this should be sistematized properly under a new category of the Board Game Forum.

In this way, people will be able to post comparisons for examble betwen "Mare Nostrum and Antike" (this was one of my recent doubts), "TWS and 1940" or of course more than two games "We the people, For the people and Here I stand".

This kind of reviews will be very usefoul for gamers that doubt between one game or the other and definitely will enlight the final purchase decission according the references from other gamers, allowing us to know the differences, strenghs and weakest points of each game.

Just a sugestion...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.