Nasty McHaggis
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
I'm pouring all of my points in sarcasm.
badge
Box next to hand.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Valentine's Day Card for my deadbeat Secret Santa
Never underestimate the power of the finger.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Cramer
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, that's strange. Hopefully it's what you wanted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boards & Bits
United States
Spokane Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Teriyaki Donuts wrote:

I hope it was finger parts for grafting onto your hand...how can you play games with only 1 finger?!

Tom
Boards & Bits
www.boardsandbits.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Hinrickson
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
pwn3d wrote:
An hour after I posted this I received a package. Yep, it was from my Secret Santa. Very weird. So I will delete this post. Sorry.

HEY! Your time differential is only 47 mins from you first post to this one. How could you have waited an hour then? You package arrives and you open it, make sure was a game inside, and make this post all in 47 mins?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Goo
United States
Yorba Linda
California
flag msg tools
badge
I have become my own island state. A ravaged, war-torn land where nothing grows and the horizons are bleak.
mb
Revised:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Hinrickson
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Re: Valentine's Day Card for all of the deadbeat Secret Santas and that guy in Australia that screwed jamesdavis and Paypal too...
Teriyaki Donuts wrote:

This is actually a picture of one of the components of the game he received, the rest are sets of rings.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Hinrickson
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Re: Valentine's Day Card for all of the deadbeat Secret Santas and that guy in Australia that screwed jamesdavis and Paypal too...
Notice he had to edit his post because he used the index finger the first time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Hinrickson
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
pwn3d wrote:
jjloc wrote:
pwn3d wrote:
An hour after I posted this I received a package. Yep, it was from my Secret Santa. Very weird. So I will delete this post. Sorry.

HEY! Your time differential is only 47 mins from you first post to this one. How could you have waited an hour then? You package arrives and you open it, make sure was a game inside, and make this post all in 47 mins?

I guess it was less than an hour. I was going to delete the thread right then. But I swear I received the package right AFTER I posted the "card".

I revised the title for all of the outstanding deadbeat secret santas.

My Secret Santa wrote a handwritten note with an apology which I appreciate. I don't think he will do any more business with the online store that he tried to order from.

Well crap happens, what did you get?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Got two game tables and a microphone
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
extra pieces for Finger Ball
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wilson
Canada
Riverview
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does that mean you will trade your ASL stuff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mendon Dornbrook
United States
Phoenix
AZ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm glad that you made it to Paypal, too. That made my day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Hinrickson
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
pwn3d wrote:
jjloc wrote:

Well crap happens, what did you get?

Not that it really matters, but since you asked I received Qwirkle and Beowulf the Movie Board Game. So I was lucky to draw a generous SS. I hope the rest of the Secret Santas pony up.

Cool, I've been looking to by Beowulf the Movie BG as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JessA
United States
Southwestern
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
That's MRS. McFoxFace to you!
mbmbmbmbmb
pwn3d wrote:

that's spooky.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
pwn3d wrote:

Instant Kharma?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Edwards
United States
Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pwn3d wrote:
J.L.Robert wrote:
pwn3d wrote:

Instant Kharma?

The squeeky wheel gets the grease?

The squeeky finger getting the grease is a little disturbing...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Tannhauser
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
YOU ARE LIKELY TO BE EATEN BY A
badge
ɥɔʇıןƃ ʎʇıןɐǝɹ
mbmbmbmbmb
I WANT A PONY!!!

[goes and looks for pony]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Campbell
United States
Augusta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't underestimate the power of the "Magic Finger". Last December, I showed it to my ex-boss and demanded a raise...after he fired me, I found a better paying job with less hours, so now I work 10 hours less and make $150.00 more a week, for just driving around and taking wounded American vets to medical appointments on Ft Gordon. Thanks a lot ex-boss..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
"that guy" isn't in Australia, he's in America. James is an Australian, just living in Germany at the moment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Plainwell
Michigan
flag msg tools
Mi cabasa esta muy verde
badge
Et in Vantasia ego
mbmbmbmbmb
Karlsen wrote:
"that guy" isn't in Australia, he's in America. James is an Australian, just living in Germany at the moment.

k - so

James is a German living in America who shipped an Australian's finger to Brian but it got there late. Right? Do I have that all correct? This thread is very confusing. Can someone do a flow chart for me?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Wood
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HiveGod wrote:
[goes and looks for pony]

Sorry, dude:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susan McKinley Ross
United States
Petaluma
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just reading along and enjoying this post when all of a sudden I saw that one of your very late games was Qwirkle.

I designed Qwirkle, and while I have no idea what happened with your specific package, I can say that Qwirkle was sold out pretty much everywhere before Christmas. The publisher didn't anticipate it's popularity and although they tried very hard, they couldn't keep it in stock.

I'm sorry this caused a problem in the generally fantastic Secret Santa program.blush

Hooray for your package finally arriving!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Ottawa
Ontario
msg tools
Idea Duck wrote:
I was just reading along and enjoying this post when all of a sudden I saw that one of your very late games was Qwirkle.

I designed Qwirkle, and while I have no idea what happened with your specific package, I can say that Qwirkle was sold out pretty much everywhere before Christmas. The publisher didn't anticipate it's popularity and although they tried very hard, they couldn't keep it in stock.

I'm sorry this caused a problem in the generally fantastic Secret Santa program.blush

Hooray for your package finally arriving!

You should have a designer badge Susan. Unless you don't want one. How modest!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Moore
United States
KC area
Missouri
flag msg tools
Less talking about games and more playing games.
badge
Print-n-Play Wargames and Miniatures Rules www.wargamedownloads.com
mbmbmbmbmb
mdornbrook wrote:
I'm glad that you made it to Paypal, too. That made my day.

Yeah PayPal makes a few hundred dollars from me a year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
e h
United States
fayetteville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Valentine's Day Card for all of the deadbeat Secret Santas and that guy that stole €200 from jamesdavis and Paypal too...
Pathirtle wrote:

may all the deadbeats have the fleas of a thousand camels infest thier nether regions!

by the way:
this is now my wallpaper!

i joined in novemebr and didnt even know the secret santa was going on until it was too late!cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Patterson
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Valentine's Day Card for all of the deadbeat Secret Santas and that guy that stole €200 from jamesdavis and Paypal too...
RichardC wrote:
Don't underestimate the power of the "Magic Finger". Last December, I showed it to my ex-boss and demanded a raise...after he fired me, I found a better paying job with less hours, so now I work 10 hours less and make $150.00 more a week, for just driving around and taking wounded American vets to medical appointments on Ft Gordon. Thanks a lot ex-boss..

Now I finally know why that guy's smiling!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.