Subject: Three clarifications. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mauro Fiorelli
Italy
Milan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I come back 'cause I need for clarification about the below mentioned rules:

1) little doubt about Retreat after combat (Rule book page 8): under Guidelines section I read "Allied armor and German MkIV armor units may retreat across a blown bridge into a forest road hex as long as the road leads directly to the blown bridge hexside being crossed"

The question is: does retreat for these units possible ONLY across across a blown bridge into a forest road hex or even in other road hex (for example, into a town)?

2) CA combat result (Rule book page 7/8): the dedender during his turn decides to counterattack so may he choose to add ANY other units to it?

I mean, he selects all original def units and then he pick up any units on the map able to join the incoming counterattack.

3) little doubt about KG Peiper and Skorzeny unit (Rule book page 17): how many times during a game do these units may attempt to ignore an enemy ZOC? I think so:

--> KG PEIPER: during 17AM only, unlimited if moved during movement or exploitation phase but in latter case, a die roll has to be done.

--> SKORZENY: during any game turn from 16PM to 18PM, but just only ONE TIME.

Addendum: Finally, what about limited intelligence (or fog of war)? Do you allow to examine a defending stack prior to decide to attack it?

Thanks in advance for your answers.... Mauro

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Gordon
Australia
Adelaide
SA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear Mauro,
Let me try and clarify your questions.
1. I believe the concern here is over the forest terrain which normally armor units can only enter via a road. It is basically a clarification to say that Allied armor and German MkIV may cross a blown bridge hexside into a forest hex as long as it is along the road. These units may also retreat across a blown bridge hexside into rough, clear, town etc.
2. Yes, correct. The counterattacker may choose to add any other units to the counterattack.
3. Yes, exactly correct.
Addendum: I have never tried fog of war with this game.
Enjoy the game.
JRG
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mauro Fiorelli
Italy
Milan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

... this time I understood correctly!!!!

Thanks again John for your replies...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.