4 Posts

Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Newbie question regarding search items rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Bullen
Canada
flag msg tools
There is a card called "Just what i needed" or something which lets you automatically take any item OR the scenario search item out of the deck. Other then that you have to draw normally until you get it. Unless some other card says otherwise, and as for hero search items that lets you pull it out of the discard pile not the deck

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Sparks
United States
Christiansburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"Just What I Needed" only lets you grab non-Scenario items from the discard pile, not the deck itself. Scenario items can be grabbed from the deck. Otherwise you're looking in the discards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Kollross
Canada
Carvel
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
Pew pew pew!!!
badge
I'm a member of the Game Artisans of Canada
mbmbmbmbmb
Some buildings list "pick up revolver". This allows a character to use his search action to pickup a revolver from the discard pile. This means a character would have to have used one to the point it was out of ammo and been forced to discard it or certain zombie cards force the turning over and discarding of 10 hero cards at a time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.