Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
UA Darth
United States
Boca Raton
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does the game work decently with 3? or is it more for 4+?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Welborn
United States
Anderson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Clemson Tigers #1
mbmbmbmbmb
I've only played with 4+, but there is no reason that the game wouldn't work with 3.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giles Pritchard
Australia
Shepparton
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It works best for more players, but is still playable with 3 players.

Cheers,

Giles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Peters Unrau
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Most of my games have been 3-player (with my two kids) and I've enjoyed every single one of them!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Marshall
United Kingdom
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, three players works (at some point, many rounds of a multiplayer session will come down to three players or therabouts as players drop out).

In some ways, there's more pressure with three, as the stakes in each round are higher (you're only splitting the dosh 3 ways, so anyone who drops out too early can seriously suffer)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
UA Darth
United States
Boca Raton
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Betz
United States
Hamburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
That is the great thing about this game is that it works well for 3-8 players.With only 3 you will find that the players need to stay in the caves longer because nobody wants to leave a player alone in the cave last by themselves to scoop up lots of gems.With 8 players alot of gems get left on the path cause they are not able to be divided evenly by the 8 players so running out of the cave before it gets to deadly and scooping up all the loose gems is a winning strategy at times.I have enjoyed this with 3 players and 8 players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
Works fine with three players - and as a bonus you can get huge scores that are virtually impossible when playing with more players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.