Silent War» Forums » General

Subject: When to opt to RTB? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Australia
Sebastopol (Ballarat)
Victoria
flag msg tools
That's Karl on the left. Eternity on the right.
badge
I love Melissa, but don't tell her. It's a secret if she can find this. Shhhhh....
mbmbmbmbmb
I was up until 3am last night playing this game again. That was 1 hour later than the night before.

Tonight it's just past 10pm and I found myself thinking "I'm exhausted. I think I'll RTB (Return to Bed)."

This game is totally engrossing.

I hope to have my next quarter results posted Monday. Only 1 more week to command...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Brown
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
But don't be fooled by the radio, the TV, or the magazines. They'll show you photographs of how your life should be but they're just someone else's fantasies.
mbmbmbmbmb
GeneSteeler wrote:
I was up until 3am last night playing this game again. That was 1 hour later than the night before.

Tonight it's just past 10pm and I found myself thinking "I'm exhausted. I think I'll RTB (Return to Bed)."

I hope to have my next quarter results posted Monday. Only 1 more week to command...

So.... my comment about Compass game is designing, developing, producing, and distributing a drug doesn't sound so far off now... Does it? And how can you sleep at night knowing there are people out there who fault you for getting them hooked on the drug.... Well if you cannot sleep ... you will have more time for Silent War

Well I am going to RtRL (Return to Real Life).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blake Phillips
United States
Montague
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well - it was only 12:30 for me and only half of a week of search and attacks... but I did manage to sink a 15t M. Terrible time with counter attacks - I think I have 4 or 5 subs damaged. The 15t was sunk by my one and only super skipper - that was nice - and it allowed me to actually decide to RTB.

I have been playing this every night for the last week after my Thoughthammer order came thru... I have a problem

GeneSteeler wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Euron Crows Eye
United Kingdom
radcliffe
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I currently wait grudgingly for the missus to go to bed then I can set up - last night in spite she stayed up til 12.30 am ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.