Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Occu Pant
United States
Clive
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a list somewhere that shows what companies are used in which titles and the colors used for their charters? I have purchased some wooden disks and would like to do a bulk painting of the discs for all the games that I own and those that I am likely to purchase in the future.
Just need to know which colors of paint to get.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J C Lawrence
United States
Campbell
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Don't. Really, don't. There are no real colour mappings and what few there are, are arbitrary and meaningless to the rest of the game.

Every token in the 18XX has (or should have) a sticker attached showing the symbol for that RR. If the token is on the map then it is a station marker and the symbol is clearly shown. If it is on the chart then the company has not run if it is face up and has run if it is face down. Everything else is irrelevant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Occu Pant
United States
Clive
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will still be using the stickers. I'd just like the stickers to be on discs that are colored rather than all of the discs in the game being the same "wood" color. Just makes it a tiny bit easier to see what is where.
Just in case I was not clear, I am not trying to use historically accurate company colors (from the real companies). I am just trying to use paint that is close to the colors used in the game for the various company charters.

clearclaw wrote:
Don't. Really, don't. There are no real colour mappings and what few there are, are arbitrary and meaningless to the rest of the game.

Every token in the 18XX has (or should have) a sticker attached showing the symbol for that RR. If the token is on the map then it is a station marker and the symbol is clearly shown. If it is on the chart then the company has not run if it is face up and has run if it is face down. Everything else is irrelevant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.