Galen Ciscell
United States
Auburn
WA
flag msg tools
designer
Check out my game, Atlantis Rising! :)
mb
Would someone be willing to post a brief summary of what the six new feature cards do? Or pictures of the new feature cards would be fine too

There are a couple shown in one of the images in the gallery, but I'm curious what the other four do, as I'm considering picking up this expansion.

Thanks!
Galen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Most of them provide free movement on one of the tracks. One pushes the Dark Rider back. I don't recall all of them off the top of my head, but they are fairly useful as they are all considered interrupts and so can provide new ways to finish main or side activity lines in response to an event.

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Stout
United States
Annandale
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out this file, which has the rules, including descriptions of the cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron McKenzie
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Narya, Nenya, and Vilya allow you to advance a track two spaces. I think Narya is Travelling, Nenya is Friendship, and Vilya is Hiding, but I could have those mixed up.

Star of Elendil pushes the Black Rider back 5 steps.
Gwaihir allows you to retrieve a white or gray card you played that turn (best used with Gandalf the White)
Red Arrow allows you to retrieve a displayed feature card for the scenario (best used with Eowyn or Pipeweed)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Galen Ciscell
United States
Auburn
WA
flag msg tools
designer
Check out my game, Atlantis Rising! :)
mb
Thanks everyone, that was most helpful!

Galen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.