Popular Tags: [View All]
Canada
Abby
BC West Coast
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I now sit down to watch this revisit to an 80's icon.

They're gonna destroy a classic again, aren't they? Wasn't the floor burger enough?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim
United States
hudsonville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I kept telling the wife that Hasselhof was going to make an appearance. She kept saying no way. She was wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Abby
BC West Coast
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, this aint so bad. I dig the revamped musical theme.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
30° 12′ 38″ N, 95° 45′ 2″ W
flag msg tools
badge
You can't rob Peter, Paul and Mary to pay yourself.
mbmbmbmbmb
Really bizarre co-incidence: Justin Bruening (Traceur) came from the soap "All My Children". The name of the actor who played Bruening's father on that show? Michael Knight.

I watched the first hour. I never watched the original series. This one started off well enough. Sunday evening's have been a wasteland for me in recent years, so this looks like it may hold my attention.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
How tall is justice?
Canada
Georgetown
Ontario
flag msg tools
Who IS this masked man? And WHY has he never been photographed together with 6 year old millionaire playboy Calvin?
badge
I see a world that's tired and scared of living on the edge too long.
mbmbmbmbmb
Actual Dialog:

Michael Jr.: "Will I ever see you again?"
Michael Sr.: "I hope so."

Translation:

"I hope the network picks this up as a series."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Why does every super powerful encryption program for potential world-destroying software have a simple password for a backdoor?

-MMM
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim
United States
hudsonville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Octavian wrote:
Why does every super powerful encryption program for potential world-destroying software have a simple password for a backdoor?
Why would the keys to it be on someones home computer? Why would they also be contained in the car. Why would the car be easy to hack? Why didn't his security systems run off the generator? Why wouldn't he have bodyguards? Why didn't the bad guys know he was using a body double? Why didn't he just leave in the car instead of running for hours and hours?

WHY OH WHY!!!!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
eightbit wrote:
Octavian wrote:
Why would the keys to it be on someones home computer? Why would they also be contained in the car. Why would the car be easy to hack? Why didn't his security systems run off the generator? Why wouldn't he have bodyguards? Why didn't the bad guys know he was using a body double? Why didn't he just leave in the car instead of running for hours and hours?

WHY OH WHY!!!!!!!

That's easy. Because then we wouldn't have had a two hour television event. But the easy password backdoor? UNNECESSARY!

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Abby
BC West Coast
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Octavian wrote:

-MMM

Broderick's Law

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.