Popular Tags: [View All]
Rich Chamberlain
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With all this concern about missing/duplicated cards in Pandemic is it possible for someone to respond with a full card list so we check?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Dunker
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
How appropriate - you fight like a cow!
mbmbmbmbmb
itchyrichy wrote:
With all this concern about missing/duplicated cards in Pandemic is it possible for someone to respond with a full card list so we check?

Thanks!

There are 48 city cards in each deck. I checked mine by adding a cube to the game board for each city as I encountered it in the infection deck, and then by removing the cube when encountered in the player deck. (I found that I had 2 St. Petersburg player cards, and no San Francisco player card.) This also has the benefit of showing you where each city is if your geography is a bit rusty.

The infection deck has only the 48 city cards.

The player deck also has 5 special events cards: Resilient Population, Airlift, Forecast, One Quiet Night, and Government Grant. In addition, the player deck has 6 epidemic cards.

There are 5 role cards and 4 quick reference cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Rossney
United States
San Francisco
California [CA]
flag msg tools
Mine came with two Algiers infection cards and no Cairo. I've still played it at least a dozen times.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Griffin
United States
Little Elm
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The 5 special action cards in the player deck do the following in case anyone is missing one. These cards do not require actions to be played and may be played at any time.

Resilient Population: Remove from the game an infection card in the infection discard deck.

Airlift: move a pawn to any city. If played on another player's pawn you must have permission to move it.

Forecast: Look at the top 6 cards of the infection deck and put them in any order you choose then put them back on top of the infection deck.

One Quiet Night: Skip the next Playing the infector phase

Government Grant: Put a research station on any city.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron McKenzie
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Basically one of every city in each deck. 5 special events (all different) and 6 epidemics. If you have duplicates of any card besides an epidemic, and it's not just an extra, than your missing something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Harris
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
UhhhClem wrote:
Mine came with two Algiers infection cards and no Cairo.

Ditto.

Update: I emailed ZMAN Games, and got a response in 8 minutessaying they would ship out a replacement. Now THAT is what I call QUICK service! ZMAN Games Customer Service is officially on my TOP 3 list!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.