Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joel Tamburo
United States
Justice
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While the 2008 WBC is not until summertime, the event lineup is already being finalized. As every year, WBC features both tournament style gaming (in over 100 tournaments) as well as lots of Open Gaming. Last year we tried out having seminars, and they were very successful, so we are back this year with more of them.

Also as in previous years, WBC will be featuring a full event lineup especially for younger gamers (we call it the Juniors track). Basically Juniors events are coeached and moderated and are for ages 12 and under. They are VERY popular, and in fact many who now play and win in the adult tournaments got started in Juniors, and some are also now GMs of events themselves.

To see the current event list go to:

http://www.boardgamers.org/wbc/orphans.htm

NOTE: Although a number of events still show as having no GM, they usually fill up near the Feb 28th deadline.

We had record attendance last year, and look forward to gaming with you this year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I will not rest until Biblios is in the Top 100. - Steve Oksienik
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Well I been watchin' while you been coughin, I've been drinking life while you've been nauseous, and so I drink to health while you kill yourself and I got just one thing that I can offer... Go on and save yourself and take it out on me
mbmbmbmbmb
Holy crap, there's a Battle Line tournament!!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Tamburo
United States
Justice
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is indeed a Battle Line tournament. It draws between 40-55 players and features a unique format. Read about it here:

http://www.boardgamers.org/yearbook/batpge.htm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.