Popular Tags: [View All]
D Hernon
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi There,

I am a keen boardgamer (and rpger) located in Duncan looking for others with similar interests. I have played since the 1980's and covered so many different types of boardgames from Talisman to Warrior Knights to Supremacy to Risk to Diplomacy etc. So my tastes are only limited by the fun found in the boardgame group.

I commute to Victoria every weekday for work so am hoping I can find local gamers to avoid driving there on my weekends as well. I have a small selection of boardgames and would look forward to expanding my collection when I find a group to play them with.

Drop me a line if you are interested in starting a boardgame group, finding another player for your group or can suggest where I might find a group.

Thank You,
David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Hernon
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi There,

I'm still looking for any other gamers in the Duncan area. Get in touch if you are interested.

David :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Rainer
Canada
Nanaimo
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi David,

I am in Nanaimo. When I had some time a few years ago, there were a few people who had a game group going in Duncan, and I drove down to play a few times. Now that I have a kid, I am generally unavailable. :-(

The folks who played at the time played at the comic book and collectible store on the Island Highway... you might ask at the counter there to see if you can get some names.

Cheers,

Karl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Hernon
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Karl,

Thank you for the helpful info. I believe the store is still there so I will visit it to see if there are any groups running anymore.

Thank You,
David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Hatch
Canada
flag msg tools
Also you can try the VIGG (www.gottacon.com/vigg) as they host a boardgame night in Victoria once a month on a Friday night. It is a bit of a drive from Duncan but is a good time.

Evan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C J
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Check out Interactivity on Fort St (across from the Bay Centre) in Victoria.

I've lived in Victoria for a long time, but am moving to Lake Cowichan soon. I'd love to find some board gamers in Duncan.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dustin boggs
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
these are my overtexts and
badge
now I am without geek gold :(
mbmbmbmbmb
it also helps if you change the location of your flag... people can search by users location (not available gamers search yet) and see people located near them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.