1 Posts

Betrayal at House on the Hill» Forums » General

Subject: Quick Comments rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Francis Wolf
Petaling Jaya
flag msg tools
Well looks like this boardgame does not require that many recommendations it already has many. But I feel a need to add my 2 cents worth.

I run a game shop, and you can tell which games are good to bring in and which games are just going to bomb. Betrayal is one of those games you can't seem to leave on the shelve for very long.

Our game shop has the priviledge of having a strong female patronage and its the gurls that really like this game. Strange when you think (or at least I do) that its more of a guy game.

We have about 3 to 4 sessions a week playing this game and each session has about 3 to 4 games being played by a variety of player who wait in line for their turn.

Some of the games takes a while and other just fly by. As a shop owner its always good to hear screams in the shop and Betrayal offers all of that.

The price of the game is also extremely reasonable considering its replayability value and the figs are just the bonus.

You should get this game if:
a. You're looking for a new game to play (duh!)
b. You wanna spend a couple of hours in immersion
c. You got friends who don't understand 'this gaming thing'
d. You got friends who are girls coming over and you wanna do some quick entertaining.
e. Like games that are not linear
f. Read all the other reviews
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.