2 Posts

Sequence» Forums » Rules

Subject: Sequence Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Pfeiffer

Wisconsin
msg tools
:) Does anyone out there play Sequence the way my wife and I do?? We play all 104 cards, cover the entire board, and count the higher number of sequences as the winner. Our highest sequence total is 9 vs 7. We cap-off sequences with dimes or pennies to make counting easier, and also to insure no sequence gets eliminated by a one-eye jack. The strategies are far more complex and play out over a longer session. Skill as a player moves to the forefront. If you haven't tried this, BY ALL MEANS DO SO!!! It's a fundamentally superior way to make an already appealing game last longer and more deeply involve strategies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Davis
United States
New Concord
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A little unsolicited suggestion - if you enjoy this way of playing Sequence, you might look at a game called Doubles Wild. It uses dice instead of cards to tell you where you can play, but other than that works a lot like what you're describing. I really like it and you might too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.