Marc P
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Gloomhaven is a great niche game
mbmbmbmbmb
Just off the top of my head, I can think of about 100 threads for which this would be perfect.

edit: sorry! blush

The preceding has been brought to you by kxcd.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marshall P.
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
"Nothing in Biology Makes Sense Except in the Light of Evolution" - Theodosius Dobzhansky
badge
There is grandeur in this view of life, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think this is in the wrong forum
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pakpreo
United States
Cambridge
MA - Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh god! Now I will never sleep since YOUR WRONG... in not attributing it to XKCD. No citation = Bad form...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Adams
United States
Brigham City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rappak wrote:
Oh god! Now I will never sleep since YOUR WRONG... in not attributing it to XKCD. No citation = Bad form...

Oh yeah! Well YOU'RE WRONG in your use of "your" instead of "you're"! What do you think this is? LOLCATZ?

Now I'm going to have to stay up all night correcting those who blatantly misuse "your" all across the web.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Deckard
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can get much better cartoons at my FLGS. They may cost more, but it's worth it for the warm and cuddly feeling I get in my widdle tummy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.