Recommend
8 
 Thumb up
 Hide
704 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [29] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: WAFT7 - Game Over - Good Wins rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Diane Champaigne
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
This isn't your grandma's garden. Here we welcome weeds and shun cultivated flowers. So dig up a spot and plant yourself for awhile.
Game starts February 25th with the first lynch at 3pm BGG and night orders due an hour later (if these times don't work for you please let me know a preferred lynch time and I'll set it for the majority of the players, doesn't make too much of a difference to me what time lynch is)

Roles
Evil - these will definitely be in the game
Roses (wolves) – kill one other player each night
Stargazer Lily (sorcerer) – looks for the kudzu (seer)each night
Wild Strawberry (cobbler) – wants the roses to win but does not know who they are
Huckleberry (cobbler) – wants the roses to win but does not know who they are
Blackberry (cobbler) - wants the roses to win but does not know who they are
Possible - these will only be brought into the game through pollination
Antique Rose (brutal wolf) - has been around so long that it is very strong and can kill one of the weeds voting for them if they are lynched
Rose Hip (wolf cub) – becomes a rose when one other rose is lynched, does not know other roses until then
Daylily (latent sorcerer) – replaces stargazer lily if killed, only knows N0 view if he/she comes into play


Good - these will definitely be in the game

Kudzu (seer) – looks for the roses each night
Poison Ivy (hunter) – kills rose at end if they are the last two plants left and chooses one weed to kill when they are lynched
Thistle (bodyguard) – protects one weed each night, dies in their stead if the roses attack the weed being protected
Possible - these will only be brought into the game through pollination
Creeping Charlie (latent seer) – replaces kudzu if killed, only knows N0 view if he/she comes into play
Buckeye (vigilante) – chooses one weed to kill when they are lynched
Nightshade (reverse bodyguard) – chooses a weed (or self) each night, if roses target r.b. target weed dies instead (unless it is a rose), they will not know if they were targeted.


Other - these will definitely be in the game

Dandelions (villagers) – try to lynch roses and not get killed

Each player will have pollen which they may spend each night to try and pollinate one other player.
Pollinization Rules:
· each player may only pollinate each other player once, if pollinization fails you may try again but once it is successful (even if nothing happens) you may not chose this player again
· there is a 50% chance pollinization will occur
· two pollen may be used to increase the chance of pollinization to 75%
· four pollen may be used to guarantee the success of pollinating
· everyone starts with the same amount of pollen and it cannot be traded or spent for anything!!!
Here's how pollinating works:
After you have successfully pollinated another player these are the possible results
A.
Wolf pollinates Wolf
Cobbler pollinates Wolf or Sorceror
Villager pollinates Seer, Hunter, or Bodyguard
They will have a 25% chance to upgrade, 50% chance to get a special privilege, or a 25% chance to lose 2pollen
Each upgrade will only happen once during the game.
B.
(the only exception is where result A would apply instead)
Any role pollinating any other special (non villager/cobbler)
They will have a 25% chance that nothing will happen, 50% chance to get a special privilege, or a 25% chance to get an extra special benefit
C.
Any role pollinating a Villager or Cobbler
They will have a 25% chance to gain 2pollen, 50% chance to get a special lprivilege, or a 25% chance to gain 4pollen

Pollinating Results:

Possible Upgrades:
One wolf can be upgraded to Antique Rose(1)
Cobblers may be upgraded to Rose Hip(1) or daylily(1)
Villagers may be upgraded to Creeping Charlie(1), Buckeye(1), or Nightshade(1)

Special:
1. previous night seer view
2. previous night sorceror view
3. 2 pm’s to any one other player (the other player may only respond to the first pm)
4. identical pm’s to be sent to up to 3 different players
5. one extra secret vote to be used whenever
6. secret vote instead of public one (still cast public vote but can privately vote for a different player) to be used whenever
7. secretly change one other players vote, will not be announced until lynch results are posted to be used whenever
8. next pollinization is guaranteed
9. find out who the bodyguard protected last night
10. stick another players vote with yours to be used whenever
11. vote double strength to be used whenever
12. secretly nullify vote to be used whenever
13. chose up to 3 players to send you one pm
14. steal pollen (2) from player you pollinated
15. prevent target player from pollinating
16. ask one dead player one yes/no question
17. guaranteed extra happens next pollinization, if successful
18. get 4 pollen
19. find out how many players have been upgraded
20. chose a player to see if they targeted someone tonight (not for pollinating, rather a seer, wolf, etc.)

Extra Special Benefit:
1-2. one day of unlimited pm’s with any one other player
3-4. all seer views
5-6. all sorcerer views
7-8. safe from one lynch/kill during game
9-10. Learn the identity of one player who has been upgraded (if nobody has been upgraded yet as soon as they are you will find this out)
11-12. No role reveal on lynch/death
13-14. permanent double strength vote
15-16. permanent extra secret vote
17-18. permanent guaranteed pollinization
19-20. one free kill, effective immediately

Other Game Information:

Number of players will determine how much pollen everyone starts with, this will be announced at the beginning of the game (+2pollen extra, those who played last time know why)
The kudzu and stargazer lily will start with a random negative N0 view
There will be a dead chat, just keep in mind you may be asked a yes/no question but I trust you to be honest so anything can be said in the Zombie Chat Room
Also feel free to make a dead post
Lastly, there will no longer be posting during the night please.
 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diane Champaigne
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: WAFT7
extra garden space:

Note a couple of changes above in how pollinating results work.

Also everyone will be starting with 7 pollen.

Lynch will be at 6pm BGG since that seemed to be the best time for the majority of players.
Notice in the game orders there is a 'special' option, use this if you receive something from pollinating that has a game effect (ie secret vote, etc.) that way I'll know to look in your chat room for specifics as to whom it will affect ...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: WAFT7
Player List According to Cassandra:
Blade Spirit
Butterbane
deborahjeanne
Dragonbane11
JCwid
ozjesting
praisechick
ratpfink
Redhawke
rjphelan
Snaak
TheArchAngel
Whirlinghurly
Wightwolf
Wildscrpio
xandryyte

16 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/2949...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pragmatically turning whims into principles
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: WAFT7
First!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristie Satterly
United States
Bailey
Colorado
flag msg tools
Run you clever boy, and REMEMBER!
badge
Well behaved women, seldom make history.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: WAFT7
I'm in too many games right now, but if some of them wrap up... I'll be in.

kiss
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Hill
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
Re: WAFT7
MoonGoddess wrote:
Game starts February 25th with the first lynch at 3pm BGG and night orders due an hour later (if these times don't work for you please let me know a preferred lynch time and I'll set it for the majority of the players, doesn't make too much of a difference to me what time lynch is)


I want in but this lynch time doesn't work for me. I am in CST (BGG time) and I work all day and normally don't have internet access at my job site. Erin too.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diane Champaigne
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: WAFT7
Well, how about 8pm BGG time for lynch? that way players on the west coast should be home from work by then as well and it's not too terribly late for me either.

*MG
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pragmatically turning whims into principles
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: WAFT7
MoonGoddess wrote:
Well, how about 8pm BGG time for lynch? that way players on the west coast should be home from work by then as well and it's not too terribly late for me either.

*MG


I would perfer this.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pragmatically turning whims into principles
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: WAFT7
Snaak wrote:
MoonGoddess wrote:
Well, how about 8pm BGG time for lynch? that way players on the west coast should be home from work by then as well and it's not too terribly late for me either.

*MG


I'm probably dropping if lynch is 8pm.



3am isn't such a terrible time to get up. You're a werewolf addict man!!! Ca'mon! You'd get up then if it was marajania you were addicted too.

Also I want to mow down all the weeds in the garden.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwight Mendenhall
United States
Mt Pleasant,
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: WAFT7
I can't ever guarentee to be around at lynch, thats why almost an lynch time works, though i prefer 1-4 pm

either way I'm in!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diane Champaigne
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: WAFT7
Shall I go back to a 6pm BGG lynch time? that seemed to work last game ...

*MG
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pragmatically turning whims into principles
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: WAFT7
MoonGoddess wrote:
Shall I go back to a 6pm BGG lynch time? that seemed to work last game ...

*MG


[vote 6m lynch]
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwight Mendenhall
United States
Mt Pleasant,
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: WAFT7
Redhawke wrote:
MoonGoddess wrote:
Shall I go back to a 6pm BGG lynch time? that seemed to work last game ...

*MG


[vote 6m lynch]


6m?




whatever you decided i can probably swing
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diane Champaigne
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: WAFT7
Good idea, if you prefer a certain time for lynch submit your vote, the time with the most votes wins!

*MG
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
~MUST LOVE~ ~Geeky Time Lords~
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: WAFT7
"In, of course."

"6 pm BGG is a miserable time for me as that adds up to 4pm PST and I am at work with no internet connection."

"Later is much better for me."
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Schmit
United States
Menomonee Falls
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: WAFT7
I would also prefer anything after 3pm.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
quiet, not much content
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: WAFT7
Could swear I posted this already.

BGG 3pm lynch is bad, I'll be sleeping through some of them. BGG 8 pm lynch puts it right in the middle of dinner.

[vote lynch BGG 5 -6 pm]
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cindy da Mom
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: WAFT7
I am already signed up for a game next week.

I will need to sit out this trip to the Garden.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Hill
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
Re: WAFT7
[Vote 6pm to 8pm lynch]

It's too bad that because of my work schedule and your time zone that we won't get to play together much snaak...

Your new avatar is sweet btw.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Hill
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
Re: WAFT7
Snaak wrote:
[vote 4PM lynch]


What time is 4pm BGG where you are? (too lazy to go look)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diane Champaigne
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: WAFT7
Lynch Votes:
after 3pm (1) ratpfink

1-4pm/4pm (2) Wightwolf, Snaak

5-6pm/6pm/6-8pm/after 6pm (3) deborahjeanne, Redhawke, joseph hill

late (1) TAA

Right now it's looking like a 6pm lynch time. If it helps I do take conditional votes so long as they aren't overly complicated.

*MG

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Hill
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
Re: WAFT7
Snaak wrote:
Joseph Hill wrote:
Snaak wrote:
[vote 4PM lynch]


What time is 4pm BGG where you are? (too lazy to go look)


23:00


yea that's late... you should still stay in if the lynch is 6pm bgg... just saying, you don't have to work or anything right?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fantasy Fanatic
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: WAFT7
Long time no see!

Well, I would prefer anything after 4 cause of school. But whatever you guys decide I will try and make it work.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Dean
Australia
Earlwood
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: WAFT7
I vote for 6pm BGG. That is 11am for me...but I can't get on til around 9:30-10am due to kids and school. So any earlier than 6 gives me less than an hour...my favourite time is 7pm BGG.

As this is starting next Monday I think I can swing it. That is tuesday to me...and I leave on the Saturday...so can be around for 4 days at least...and with the weekend off in game I have a couple of days to re-establish connection once in Adelaide.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Dean
Australia
Earlwood
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: WAFT7
I just signed up on Cassandra. But if we go with a lynch time earlier than 6pm BGG I will have to withdraw. But if that earlier time suits more people I shan't be offended
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [29] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.