Thumb up
1 Posts

Revolución» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pierre-Luc Thiffault
flag msg tools
After Einfach Genial, Luc and Yvon had arrived. So there was 2 other players at Paul's. Next game played was Revolucion. We were 6 players. Luc, Robert, Paulo, Yvon, Nathalie, and myself. Like usual, when playing this game, Yvon always explains the rules.

I enjoyed the game. Not too fond of card games in general, but I do like playing this one. It is the type of game which you pass a bomb to another player in hoping it will blow them up, losing one life. Everyone starts with 3 lifes at the start of the game. There are two types of periods in the game, Democracy and Revolution. Difference is during revolution, you can attack the other players. When you attack, it's other way to kill the lives of the other players.

Basically, I was the terminator in the game. I elimated all 5 players by myself. I won the game since I was the only one alive at the end.

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.