Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Sauberer
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This seems to be out of stock at many online retailers, with some saying that the restock date is unknown.

Is the first printing sold out from distributors? If a copy isn't bought now do we have to wait for the next printing? Or are there more copies still making their way through the distribution chain?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Try these tow:

http://www.boardsandbits.com/product_info.php?products_id=20...
http://www.gateplay.com/pandemic-board-game.aspx

Seems to come and go. When I first started looking into it, it seemed to sell out rather quickly. When I went to go but it a week later, I found it pretty easily. Now it looks to be scarce again (as 3 of the places that had it 2 days ago are now sold out). It seems more that retailers underestimated the popularity of it and were understocked instead of the first printing selling out already.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Harris
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thoughthammer show up as in stock every other day or so for a few hours... them back out of stock....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Grieves
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bought mine from http://www.fungamescafe.com/fgcIndex.php on Feb 18. Played it last night 3 times (Feb 21). Great game! Hope you have luck in finding it. ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M King
United States
Wilder
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My FLGS has had a lot of trouble getting it in--all three of the distributors they use were out of stock of it almost as soon as it went up for sale.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Sauberer
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking for an e-tailer more to the east coast of the US. I just don't want to place an order and then have it held up interminably because I'll be waiting for a reprint.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Lynch
United States
Rochester
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe try a search at http://www.boardgameprices.com/ ??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Psauberer wrote:
I am looking for an e-tailer more to the east coast of the US. I just don't want to place an order and then have it held up interminably because I'll be waiting for a reprint.

Ah, so you want to be picky?

GameSurplus is in Pennsylvannia and who I just ordered the game from about a week ago. But they are back out of stock. Both Boards & Bits (Seattle) and GatePlay (Texas??) have it in stock now so if you order it now, it won't be a reprint. May take a day or two longer since it is not on the east coast.

And I already checked out boardgameprices.com when I suggested those two earlier. They were the only 2 US stores that had them at that time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Avison
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A few days ago I was thinking about purchasing this from Boards and Bits. It said there were two left in the evening, but when I came back the computer an hour later, they were sold out. My FLGS got 1 in, but they were holding it for someone else. Last night, I saw it was in stock again at B&B, so I bit.

I think it's tricking through the supply chain, and there are a lot of us trying to get a copy. If you really want it now, get it when you see it. I'm sure the supply issues will settle down later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Schoonmaker
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ThoughtHammer was the only place I found it in-stock. Nice part is shipping is a flat $8 no matter how many games you get, so I went ahead and pared down my wish list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.