Popular Tags: [View All]
Mats Lintonsson
Sweden
Borås
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

1) Is it allowed to score a district where you don't have any market stalls in any of the lanes bordering that district? Of course, you will not gain any victory points, but you will prevent the opponent from scoring the district, which might be useful if he/she is really strong there. It seems to be okay according to the rules, what do you think?

2) About the neutral action tokens: Are there any variant rules for the values of these tokens depending of the number of players in the game. I mean, if you are playing a two-player game, maybe it would be more fun if the stack looked something like this: [two valued 3 + one valued 2 + one valued 1] Anyone tried this or similar setup?

Thanks!

/Mats
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The answer to your first question is yes. You are allowed to score any district specifically to prevent your opponent from cashing in, but as you point out this doesn't make you many points so making this decision has to be strongly considered. As far as your second question, I am not aware of any variant but i am sure if you go file hunting you may find something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mats Lintonsson
Sweden
Borås
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
frogmind wrote:
The answer to your first question is yes. You are allowed to score any district specifically to prevent your opponent from cashing in, but as you point out this doesn't make you many points so making this decision has to be strongly considered. As far as your second question, I am not aware of any variant but i am sure if you go file hunting you may find something.

Perfect, thanks for the quick reply Frogmind!

/Mats

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.