Travis Bonczkowski
United States
Montgomery
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all!

I've got some friends going over to London, and was wondering where the best place to send them to pick up a copy of Risk Express for me would be? Since it's released by Hasbro, I was guessing just any department store would have it, but I honestly don't have a clue. I know that anything on Oxford Street would be convenient for them. Any suggestions? Thanks for the help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ian morris
United Kingdom
Birmingham
West Mids
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Playin' Games is on Museum Street, opposite the British Museum, not far from Oxford Street. No idea whether they have your game, but you could give them a ring on 44207 323 3080 (or 0207 323 3080 if they ring while in England).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stuart and anne till
England
STAFFORD
staffordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Try Hamley's on Regent Street which is off Oxford Street.
I don't know if they have Risk Express but they have a wide selection of board games, and usually have lots of variations of Risk in stock.
Failing that, there's Leisure Games in Finchley which would be a tube ride away, or there are loads of Game stores which do mail order and I'm sure would be happy to deliver to a hotel.
I can recommend Spirit Games or Maddison Games both of which come up on Google.
grapecamel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Get up, get up, get up, get down, fall over.
United Kingdom
Bolton
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Recently spotted it in Borders, TRU and WH Smiths. Should not be hard to find any of those, all big chains.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Lister
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mrswooey wrote:
Try Hamley's on Regent Street which is off Oxford Street.
I don't know if they have Risk Express but they have a wide selection of board games, and usually have lots of variations of Risk in stock.
Failing that, there's Leisure Games in Finchley which would be a tube ride away, or there are loads of Game stores which do mail order and I'm sure would be happy to deliver to a hotel.
I can recommend Spirit Games or Maddison Games both of which come up on Google.
grapecamel

Agree with all your suggestions apart from Hamleys. I was in there about three weeks ago and they had a terrible selection of Boardgames, all of which were overpriced.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Bonczkowski
United States
Montgomery
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks everyone for your help. It seems that it is out of stock at all the places he tried. He finally found it in a small game store in Greenwich. So I'll be very happy once it makes its way to me! Thanks once again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.