Dwight Mendenhall
United States
Mt Pleasant,
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Countryside Of Terror

Welcome to the Countryside of Terror, where evil stalks the helpless towns. The villages have united to drive out this evil, and be peaceful once and for all.

Howdy all! This is my attempt at a game everyone will enjoy. In these games (yes plural), there will be three or four different villages. Each village has it’s own special quirks. The basic village play will be as follows.

-You start out in the village you sign up in. Each night you have the option you move to a different village. So say you start out in “village A”. Any night (as long as you are alive), you have the option of moving to a different village. What village you move to is random and has a 25% chance of failing. This move takes place at dawn.

-In order to move to a village, you must still be alive at the end of the night..

-You can’t move to a village and use any night actions you have in the same night. So a wolf can not kill and move to a different village in the same night.

-You may only try to move to different villages 3 (three) times. After that you are stuck in whatever village you were last in.

-You MAY NOT read any “village” you are not in. I repeat, no reading a village you are not currently in.

-If at any time a Village has killed all the wolves that are currently in it, that Village wins a GOOD victory. Likewise, if the wolves that are currently in a village reaches parity, that Village wins an EVIL victory.

-You may not move to a village that has already won.

-It is possible for everyone to win, though the chances are slim to none.

Hopefully these games will have something for everyone. Also if a game doesn’t seem balanced to start out with, think of how it will be if there are four wolves to 5 villagers. devil

Important Stuff

Lynch Time- 2PM
Night Order Deadline- 4PM
Tie Breaker- LHLV
Role Reveal on Death

These will start when they are all full. Depending on how fast they fill up, I have another village I can add.

LupusLanding Village

Evil Team

2-Wolves- One is tough.

1-Sorcerer- Views for seer/not seer.

Team Good

1-Seer- Views for wolf/not wolf.

1-Hunter- Normal hunter.

4-Villagers- One is tough.

I extend a warm welcome to all LupusLanding citizens to come and play. Though it will be on a first come first playing basis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This post is where the player list will be updated as players sign up using Cassandra. http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/2955...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwight Mendenhall
United States
Mt Pleasant,
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
there has been a lsight change to the rules.

The rules wrote:
-You start out in the village you sign up in. Each night you have the option you move to a different village. So say you start out in “village A”. Any night (as long as you are alive), you have the option of moving to a different village. What village you move to is random and has a 25% chance of failing. This move takes place at dawn.

thanks Werbaer for the suggestions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.