Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: resolved [+] version_1_question [+] [View All]
rich steed
United Kingdom
Stoke-On-Trent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just reading through the rules prior to a quick game in the pub later hopefully

Can you use 2 weapons at the same time if you have them?

Also with the gasoline and chain saw if the chain saw is empty can you carry it around hoping to find the gasoline?

Is the fuel limit for the chainsaw 2? (ie if I have an unused chainsaw and find the gasoline can I fill it up and have 4 goes)

Cheers,

KZ

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Conroy
United States
Freeport
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I just finished my first play through and was wondering the same things.

Also, if you have the gas/chainsaw plus another item and pick up the chainsaw/gas can you immediately fill the chainsaw to avoid dropping the other item.

Is 6 max health?

Are you allowed to have two copies of the same item?(i.e. picked one up at 9 and the other at 10)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah Lee
United States
Milan
MI
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your questions, I'll note that I tried to keep the rules as concise as possible, so there are likely to be things coming up like this. As it's a solo game, I want the people playing to feel that they have the authority to make decisions based on what a normal human/chainsaw/candle could do. If there's not a rule against it, generally, it's not against the rules.

King Zombie wrote:
Can you use 2 weapons at the same time if you have them?
I hadn't intended so, as most people wouldn't be able to wield another in their off-hand.

King Zombie wrote:
Also with the gasoline and chain saw if the chain saw is empty can you carry it around hoping to find the gasoline?
Yes you can carry the empty chainsaw around.

King Zombie wrote:
Is the fuel limit for the chainsaw 2? (ie if I have an unused chainsaw and find the gasoline can I fill it up and have 4 goes)
There isn't a fuel limit. Fill'er up.

Messeya wrote:
...Can you immediately fill the chainsaw to avoid dropping the other item.
That's the way I've played. The same goes with the cola. It seems silly to think you'd have to get rid of your femur to drink a cola.

Messeya wrote:
Is 6 max health?
Nope.

Messeya wrote:
Are you allowed to have two copies of the same item?(i.e. picked one up at 9 and the other at 10)
Yep.

This is great, thanks for asking.

Best,
Jeremiah

( have you checked out my new filler dice game? - Dice: The Evolution )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daniel silverthorne
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the Q&A. After playing 3 games the first one coming O-so close, the second dying 3 rooms in, and the third getting the totem to the graveyard, i had similar questions and looks like i did it right. Good job on the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.