ian morris
United Kingdom
Birmingham
West Mids
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Does anyone know the answer to these questions ? :-

If the P'Re division scatters, and fails to recover before it reaches the map edge, does it exit ? If so, can it return ? Are units able to scatter if locked in battle ?

Thanks !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Hancock
United States
Vail
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Ian,

I'd say they do not exit. It only says "towards the Camp of Amun or the west or south map edges".

If you don't get a good answer here, I'd suggest the ConsimWorld Forum. The designer and others at "Against the Odds" often answer questions.

Good luck.

Don
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ian morris
United Kingdom
Birmingham
West Mids
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mastadon61 wrote:
Hi Ian,

I'd say they do not exit. It only says "towards the Camp of Amun or the west or south map edges".

If you don't get a good answer here, I'd suggest the ConsimWorld Forum. The designer and others at "Against the Odds" often answer questions.

Good luck.

Don

Thanks. I emailed ATO as well, and got an answer straight away ! Pretty impressed by that. They don't have to exit, if they do they can't return, and if they're locked in battle they don't scatter until they're not. Also, the P'Re leaders can change into Reserve mode before the division recovers, which is useful to prevent any Routed units exiting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.