Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kenneth Bailey
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Last night we played this game for the first time in a long time. I forgot how much of a blast this game can be. We had 4 players which I think is a good number of players. I was playing the Bermuda Triangle, One Person was playing the Gnomes of Zurich, one other was playing the Servants of Cthulhu and the last was the UFO's.

The Servants of Cthulhu started the game, they took over one of the groups that generates a fair amount of income. There were no groups out that had a power so he couldn't destroy them. The UFO's took over the Communist Conspiracy. I took over the REpublicans. The Gnomes took over the Nazi's. It was a little cutthroat this round but not too much as folks didn't quite have the money to do so.

The next few turns went about the same way except for when I rolled 11 two turns in a row. It was not very fun. Eventually, I was able to take over the Multinational Oil Companies which helped my income situation pretty well.

Then the game started to get more cuttthroat. the Servants of Cthulhu took out one of my spokes and then he managed to take over the Gnomes of Zurich's spoke (who could have won had he declared). The UFO's won with my victory conditions.

All in all it was a pretty fun game. The money was flying pretty well at the end of the game, especially as I helped to take out some of the Gnome's stuff (he'd ticked me off). I'm gonna have to find the expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.