Politico» Forums » Rules

Subject: They're all liars card question? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Latina Nakita
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I have a question. We where playing tonight and my friend choose the handshake and picked up 2 peasants and turned one into a Clergy for his 3rd action that turn, then I went and played the Ther're all liars card, - so the question is ? Do I just lose the one peasant I picked up ( that is how we played it ) - but we wondered if I was suppose to lose the clergy to since I gained it that round ( but not through the hand shake - but from a card that turned it into a clergy? ).

I think we where playing it right, but thought I would ask to make sure?

Thanks in advance for the answer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
j clowdus
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the one Peasant is the only follower that is lost. Once the Peasant that was gained becomes a Clergy, it is no longer the peasant that was gained using the Hand Shake, so it is unaffected by They're All Liars.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Latina Nakita
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks John,

I think it says a whole lot when the designer himself answers so quickly - just want to say thanks for such a great game. Everyone I have played it with so far has really loved and said they will be buying it.

Thanks for great game, and a quick response.

An Agent somewhere in the jungles of costa rica............
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.