Subject: Great service from Game Surplus rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Bateman

Greer
South Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Late yesterday afternoon (probably around 4:30) I put in an order at www.gamesurplus.com for Pitchcar and the Pitchcar 2 expansion. I also got the UPS 2nd day shipping option. This morning when I woke I found that the guys there had checked and found out that UPS ground will deliver to my location in only one day, so they automatically changed my delivery method from UPS 2nd day to UPS ground. I tracked my package and it is on the truck in my town getting delivered as we speak! Moreover, I saved about 14 bucks.

Just wanted to throw some props to Game Surplus for earning a repeat customer. Anyone else in Richmond or probably on the east coast should check them out, too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Webb
United States
Whitesburg
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Game Surplus is always great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken F
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've only placed one order, but service was spectacular and the owner was friendly and especially helpful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
Thor and Sarah are a class act. Any time I'm ready to place an order, I visit their site first. I'm even willing to spend a little extra to give them my business.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hammock Backpacker
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hot Coffee...Mmmmmm
badge
Go Take A HIke!
mbmbmbmbmb
As always... GameSurplus is thumbsupthumbsupthumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Dean
United States
Athens
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Amish Tech Support
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree. Their service is friendly. Their merchandise is carefully packed. They seem to really care about giving quality customer service. I'll have to place another order with them soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
!
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sometimes the UPS guy will ring my doorbell with my Game Surplus order, 20 minutes before I place it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim
United States
hudsonville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
travistdale wrote:
Sometimes the UPS guy will ring my doorbell with my Game Surplus order, 20 minutes before I place it.
So do you go ahead and place the order at that point?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Aasted
United States
flag msg tools
designer
Yes, I spend Geek Gold on useless things like this.
badge
Gloria: [to Robot] I'm just scared I'll come home one day and find you screwing a toaster.
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
This morning when I woke I found that the guys there had checked and found out that UPS ground will deliver to my location in only one day

I happen to work for said delivery company. You would be amazed at how many people order things 2nd day or 3 day when it will be there in one day. I've even delivered things going across the street with overnight shipping!!! Sometimes I think people just do it to waste money.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Daniels
United States
Walled Lake
Michigan
flag msg tools
I live in Michigan and all my orders (too many to count) have been delivered in 2 days. I could probably save a day if I wanted to drive down to Toledo (Maumee) and pick up the game at the UPS place.

John

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave VanderArk
United States
Coopersville
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No surprise, Thor and Sarah are the best. Game Surplus is the first place I go shopping on the internet for games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Adelaide
SA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've bought from them before & they do have good service. Don't go to them if you want any Arkham Horror of Descent products though. For some reason the don't seem to stock them - but they do stock plenty other FFG products.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.