Anthony Simons
United Kingdom
Royal Wootton Bassett
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anybody tried either map with six players? I'd like to know if it is worth me breaking one of them in with a six-player game I'm playing this evening.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So - did you do it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Simons
United Kingdom
Royal Wootton Bassett
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, we didn't in the end. I can't remember what we did instead, but I still haven't played these maps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Linneman
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This thread is a little old but I played with 6 on the Europe map. It was the first game for most of us, and we didn't use the Express Link rule but we did use Player-Controlled Production. The map was tight with six. One player was eliminated and two players finished in negative points. This probably had a lot to do with our noobishness but I would imagine 5 would be ideal as the southeast is very isolated from the rest of the map so the other areas were hotly contested. The player who was eliminated built in the southeast but was outmaneuvred and unable to ship the goods he was aiming for, giving him little to no return for his big investment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradley Hays
United States
Raymore
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played Europe with 5 tonight and it was tight. Production never refills and it was a battle for cubes. Rules say max is 5. Six would be too many IMO.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.