Popular Tags: [View All]
Greig
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
Always believe
badge
I went out there in search of experience, to taste and to touch and to feel as much, as a man can before he repents...
mbmbmbmbmb
Only randomgerbil, Gjanse, wightwolf, riot, kristiefix, copywright JCWid, Esuh and TheArchAngel may read or post in this thread.

Thanks.

Either take the high road or scurry like rats under through a tunnel. Your group sprints towards the opening as many others do while the forces of Wikolak send missles and bombs into Mount Redemtion above you. The tunnel will provide cover. Only a dim light eminates from within, but you enter all the same.

You may post. You may vote. You may choose one of Shopping Mall or Dirt Road to travel on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Morland
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: The Tunnel - Escape from Redmption
Well hello to my fellow travelers. It seems our previous party of 4, myself, Gjanse, riot, and wightwolf, have been joined by 5 others. I only started in the apartments, it has been quiet so far with no kills or lynches. What has been your experiences to date.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Really? REALLY?!
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, prity plain, running for our lives stuff going on. What about teh rest of you? New or traveled? What has happened with you all?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristie Satterly
United States
Bailey
Colorado
flag msg tools
Run you clever boy, and REMEMBER!
badge
Well behaved women, seldom make history.
mbmbmbmbmb
And the group expands again...

My summary so far:
kristiefix, TheArchAngel, Esuh, JCWid & copywright all came in from the Rail Station. dbmurph22 is the only one that decided to go to the bridge instead of the tunnel. Everyone there again voted no lynch, except for dbmurph who voted Esuh.

TAA & I came to the Rail Station from Industrial Park. Riot & wightwolf were also in Industrial Park, and went to the other option (don't remember what that was sorry). I started out in the Neighbourhood with Javal, Wightwolf, & Riot. Javal disn't like wightwolf for some reason, but we don't know why. Although I admit wightwolf acted a little odd in the park... nothing really sticks out though because there haven't been any kills or anything in the forums that I have been in so far.

Trying to remember all this is getting to be very difficult.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristie Satterly
United States
Bailey
Colorado
flag msg tools
Run you clever boy, and REMEMBER!
badge
Well behaved women, seldom make history.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm obviously going the dirt road... how is a shopping center going to help us escape?

Going to dirt road.

I'm thinking no lynch again, since there haven't been any kills... but am waiting to hear if the other group has any news first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Little Miss Late
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We aren't allowed to go back to read the threads, right? =/ I have a terrible memory! Arrgh. Is it against the spirit of the game to post my route in modchat?

Anyway, I started out two days ago at the Shopping Centre with JCwid. I think she's good because I'm still alive and if she was evil she could have just killed me or voted me if she couldn't kill because we were the only two there.
Both of us then moved to the Rail Station, where we met kristie and the rest. Again, no lynch, no kill. Dmurph voted Esuh, not sure why, but everyone voted no lynch so he switched IIRC. He never gave a reason as to his vote, but someone (kristie? crtzn?) suggested it might be so that he could have all us girls to himself.

And now I'm here. Yup.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Little Miss Late
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We seem to be expanding each day. Or are we just meeting people who were from other routes before? Maybe the killers aren't in the game yet. That would be nice =D

Is the Shopping Mall same as the Shopping Centre? If it is no way I'm going back there, that'd just get me stuck in the same old cycle of routes, ugh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greig
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
Always believe
badge
I went out there in search of experience, to taste and to touch and to feel as much, as a man can before he repents...
mbmbmbmbmb
copyWright wrote:
We seem to be expanding each day. Or are we just meeting people who were from other routes before? Maybe the killers aren't in the game yet. That would be nice =D

Is the Shopping Mall same as the Shopping Centre? If it is no way I'm going back there, that'd just get me stuck in the same old cycle of routes, ugh.

Shopping Centre is an open area shopping place with lines of stores and a big parking lot. A Shopping Mall is an enclosed shopping area with more stores, places to eat and so on. I promised that with each route you are getting closer to the end and not cycling. There are no tricks in this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greig
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
Always believe
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Belash wrote:
copyWright wrote:

Shopping Centre is an open area shopping place with lines of stores and a big parking lot. A Shopping Mall is an enclosed shopping area with more stores, places to eat and so on. I promised that with each route you are getting closer to the end and not cycling. There are no tricks in this game.

In Canada for the Mall/Center at least... and if not in Canada, then in my mind.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Morland
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok so it seems we've all had reasonably quite journeys so far then, no kills and no lynches. In which case I'm going to [vote no lynch], not having anything to go on. I am worried though about being in such a large group, evils having a lot of us to hide in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
There are many for evil to hide within, but there have been no kills so far. Can the evil win without killing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwight Mendenhall
United States
Mt Pleasant,
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kristiefix wrote:
And the group expands again...

My summary so far:
kristiefix, TheArchAngel, Esuh, JCWid & copywright all came in from the Rail Station. dbmurph22 is the only one that decided to go to the bridge instead of the tunnel. Everyone there again voted no lynch, except for dbmurph who voted Esuh.

TAA & I came to the Rail Station from Industrial Park. Riot & wightwolf were also in Industrial Park, and went to the other option (don't remember what that was sorry). I started out in the Neighbourhood with Javal, Wightwolf, & Riot. Javal disn't like wightwolf for some reason, but we don't know why. Although I admit wightwolf acted a little odd in the park... nothing really sticks out though because there haven't been any kills or anything in the forums that I have been in so far.

Trying to remember all this is getting to be very difficult.

speaking of javal... anyone seen him?

and every place gets us closer to our destination, then i say we goshopping mall
[unvote all]
[vote no lynch]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greig
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
Always believe
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Your tavel through the Tunnel is a frightening one. Your group keeps close together, but there are many other people running about, many panicked sucumbing to the chaos. There seems to be a constant thundering above you as the mountain is pummelled by the forces of Wikolak. You wonder how much more the mountain can take. Almost immediately your answer is given.

The light coming from the far end of the tunnel, your escape route, goes dark as a huge explosion crashes above you. Moments late soot and dust blow past you covering everyone in dirt. You look back over your shoulder hoping to see light and you do. Only one end of the tunnel has collapsed, but being in the center you're going to have to make a run for it.

Your group sprints from the dark danger towards the light. You only hope this isn't going to be a case of irony where the tunnel collapses on top of you and you find yourself moving towards the other white light. Luckily though you escape and the tunnel holds. You will not be escaping that way. Your only choice is to head for the Bridge. Perhaps you will find some friendly faces there.

This thread is now closed. All of you are safe, but must move to the Bridge thread. All of the votes and movements you have posted are irrelevant as you must post them in the Bridge thread.

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.