Recommend
7 
 Thumb up
 Hide
92 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » The Village Square

Subject: Wolf of the Week 57: CTRZN rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: wotw [+] [View All]
Jim Hogan
United States
zimmerman
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe you've tried to talk to her. Maybe you even geekmailed her. Heck, maybe you even tried to go in for a kiss alas to no avail. (Well at least I did and all I got was big stiff drink and a ball of yarn. go figure.)She's quick, she's flirty, some would even say purdy(check the link below). Heck, some if they're game enough might even call her a dog(chinese year people, chinese year-they're known for loyalty). So here I am to introduce to you a wonderful wolf the same age as myself:
CTRZN

Lets give a Big round of applause or votes, really it's your choice, and take this wolf out.All I ask is you don't ask her about her week and why it took so long for her to get me her Bio.


ctrzn wrote:

Wow. I made it!! Finally I was able to bribe someone with my pics on www.WereWolfMomsGoneWild.com (of course I tried to bribe JC as well but she'd already seen the pics)

Well lets see, I was the second born daughter to 100% Dutch parents. What? Oh I'm not supposed to start my lies yet? Fine.

I am the oldest of 2 daughters born to Slovac/Polish/Irish/Italian parents. I was born here in Illinois in 1970. My sister, Lisa, is 4 years younger then I am. We played games from as young as I can remember. Lisa was the biggest CHEATER ever. That is not a lie. heh! She is still to this day one of the most competitive people I know. At one point we began to play Monopoly like this. ..."if you get caught stealing from the bank you pay back double what you tried to steal ..."Actually come to think of it thats prob the best way to play Monopoly. We played, Stay Alive, Pick Up Sticks, Aggravationn, Clue, StopThief, and RummiKub, just to name a few. The last 3 were prob my favorite. We didn't play to many strategy games as I remember. Oh and Rubkics Race. I did flips a few weeks ago when I found a remake of that called Frame It in Toys R Us!!! (I am currently stillUN-defeatedd)

We played games with our maternal grandparents about once a month if I remember right. They had what seemed to be 101 card games memorized. We used to play what they called "Crazy Rummy". It was played with 2 decks of cards and was similar to Phase 10. Without the crapy Phase 10 rule, you know the one. "Mother May I?" Comes to mind. That was fun as well.

In high school it seemed no one but me had played card or board games growing up so I just drank Vodka behind the school like everyone else.

I met my husband, Dan, at age 18. We met at work. He begged me to go out with him for about 4 months until I gave in. Yes he will admit that. We got married in Sept of 1990. And magically, our first baby girl, Karen, was born in late Dec of 1990. (We work quick hu?) Abigail was born in Oct. of 1993. And my little Mags (busybee) was born in Nov of 1996. Dan and I always had out party games from the time we got married. (I once marched out the middle of the street at 2amduringg a game of SongBurst and threw the cards all over )

As the girls grew older we played games weekly. Every Dec 26th we'd play games from 11am until we all fell asleep. Those are some of my fondest family memories. We had them playing Risk at about age 6 I'd say.

I stumbled on BBG one day in 2005. I did have an account then. But didn't really visit regularly until 2006 I believe. Once I found the WW section I was mesmerized. And way to overwhelmed to join a game. If I remember correctly my first game was in Jan of 2007. I PMed our Melissa to ask her some new player questions and she ran a game for new players! for Melissa. I was the N1 kill. heh.

Well you know me I could talk and talk and talk...but I guess I'll just give you my 2 truths and a lie.

1. In 2004-2006 I placed in the top 3 for my age group in every 5k I ran.
2. I have taken part in Paranormal Investigations.
3. I have won awards and been honored by the Board of Education for my work with elementary students.
4. I have been known to vomit at the sight of a worm.



I decided to make it 3 truths and a lie.



 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action
United States
Hickory
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ctrzn wrote:

1. In 2004-2006 I placed in the top 3 for my age group in every 5k I ran.
2. I have taken part in Paranormal Investigations.
3. I have won awards and been honored by the Board of Education for my work with elementary students.
4. I have been known to vomit at the sight of a worm.


Hey Congrats!!! All of these seem believable to me....I'm going with 4 as the lie. How can you make those zombies and puke over a worm??

So..some questions..

1. What is your all time favorite boardgame?
2. What is the last live musical concert that you attended?
3. What'd you have for lunch today?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwight Mendenhall
United States
Mt Pleasant,
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
1 is the lie and congrats!!!

(you got fourth place once... :shrug
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melissa
Australia
Parkville
Vic
flag msg tools
admin
designer
May you find the Perfect Shoe! xxx
badge
Mostly offline, but trying.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Happy wolf of the week!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JC
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Cindy honey kisskisskiss

Congratulations!! I'll give you my ultra-special pole dance later kiss
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action
United States
Hickory
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Snaak wrote:

Let's see, a little taste of what goes on behind the scenes:


And my all time fav....

PM wrote:
nightfalling bastards
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emily
United States
Hickory
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually here are a couple of my favorite Cindy lines:

Redwall Deadchat wrote:
Wood will be my bitch tonight


Partners Game 1 wrote:
I'm gonna start callin him Woodless!


You'll notice both are about Evilwood, not me!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emily
United States
Hickory
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats Cindy! kiss kiss

And I must admit, I have no idea which is the lie. I could see you doing just about anything, so I can't pick one out of the group.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maggie Trzn
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
congrats
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Hogan
United States
zimmerman
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
JCwid wrote:
Cindy honey kisskisskiss

Congratulations!! I'll give you my ultra-special pole dance later kiss


uh, I have to say this in both threads. Can I watch?

sometimes I just feel so redundant.

Cindy, What your favorite WW momentwhere you kicked butt? least favorite?

#1 is the lie...






 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Avin Fernando
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
Snaak wrote:
Quotes


Hah! What games are those from?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Avin Fernando
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
Oh, of course, congratulations Cindy!

There is no question in my mind who the Dutch wolf of next week is going to be
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pragmatically turning whims into principles
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
GRATS CINDY!!!

You're always fun to lynch. Particurally when I can get snaak right afterwards.

Avin wrote:
Oh, of course, congratulations Cindy!

There is no question in my mind who the Dutch wolf of next week is going to be


Oh no question, tino will be next.

What makes the perfect WW game?

Which super villian are you?
(http://www.thesuperheroquiz.com/villain/)

What do you think of me?

What do you think I think of you?

If you were a mental illness what mental illness would you be?

If snaak had never discovered bgg werewolf, how would your life be differant? Who would you be flirting with instead?

You you had never discovered bgg werewolf, how would your life be differant? Who would you be flirting with instead?

How'd you find this place, anyway?

You ever plan to mod a game?

What has been your kids' general reactions to werewolf? I see some of them have played here before.

And, last but not least:

[vote ctrzn xinfinity]

Grats!

P.S.- Does "grats" seem less sincere to you than "congradulations"?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cindy
United States

Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
woodjh wrote:
ctrzn wrote:

1. In 2004-2006 I placed in the top 3 for my age group in every 5k I ran.
2. I have taken part in Paranormal Investigations.
3. I have won awards and been honored by the Board of Education for my work with elementary students.
4. I have been known to vomit at the sight of a worm.


Hey Congrats!!! All of these seem believable to me....I'm going with 4 as the lie. How can you make those zombies and puke over a worm??

So..some questions..


Quote:
1. What is your all time favorite boardgame?


All time favorite board game?? I love games. I don't think I could pick an all time favorite. I like cooperative games. That way I'm never a sore loser.


Quote:
2. What is the last live musical concert that you attended?


Prob last year when Karen was in a punk band. She used to play at a coffee house once a month. There was never a shortage of hookah's

Quote:
3. What'd you have for lunch today?


Coffee
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cindy
United States

Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
enwood wrote:
Actually here are a couple of my favorite Cindy lines:

Redwall Deadchat wrote:
Wood will be my bitch tonight


Partners Game 1 wrote:
I'm gonna start callin him Woodless!


You'll notice both are about Evilwood, not me!


I barely even remember the first one. Ha. Oh, wait Wood and Xand decided to NK kill me first and I was the seer.

Bastards.

At least he brutalized his sorc!!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cindy
United States

Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Avin wrote:
Snaak wrote:
Quotes


Hah! What games are those from?



The one about you might have been the 9er for Kevin, or Pinda. Tina was lynched D1 I believe, and he was my wolf parnter.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cindy
United States

Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
busybee wrote:
congrats


kiss thanks sweetie!!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MK
United States
Coshocton
OH
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Cindy. I'm not evil. Really I'm not. Trust me. So, what do you know? Who do you trust?

No really, I'm not evil. Heh, your daughter says not to trust me. Well she's right most of the time but not this time. Yes, you can trust me. Of course. So who do you think is a wolf? Really? Hmmm, interesting...

....


Oh sorry, yeah I was evil.


........


Hey Cindy! I'm not evil this time. Really, not evil. I know I kinda had to play you last time but not this time. Honest, not evil. So who do you think is evil?

No really, I'm not evil at all. Yeah, your daughter was right the first time but not this time. Yes, you can trust me. Of course. So who do you think is a wolf? Really? Hmmm, interesting...

...

Oh sorry, yeah, I was evil again.


devil
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terri K
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Good golly people... my username has a lower case x!!
badge
Females play board games too!!! ;)
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ctrzn wrote:
I barely even remember the first one. Ha. Oh, wait Wood and Xand decided to NK kill me first and I was the seer.

Bastards.

hehe... Well I *did* see seer hints from you, so it had to be done! kiss

ctrzn wrote:
At least he brutalized his sorc!!

Yeah, this part wasn't so great soblue



Grats on WotW Cindy!!!


Yep, you guessed it, tell me ALL about your traveling adventures!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Really? REALLY?!
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yay Cindy! Well desirved
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Yay, Cindy! Congrats!

What are your favorite movies?

I think #1 is the lie.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
I know you're big on reading people, so what do you think the best WW read you ever made was (possibly where everyone else was fooled)? What do you think your worst WW read was?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cindy
United States

Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Whirlinghurly wrote:
JCwid wrote:
Cindy honey kisskisskiss

Congratulations!! I'll give you my ultra-special pole dance later kiss


uh, I have to say this in both threads. Can I watch?

sometimes I just feel so redundant.

Cindy, What your favorite WW momentwhere you kicked butt? least favorite?

#1 is the lie...



I have not kicked WW butt in a LONG time. In RJ's Fables game it was quite fun being up for lynch as wolf on D2 and talking myself out of the lynch day after day after day after day....but we still lost.

Oh I did especially like when busybee viewed jmilum as a wolf in a game we were in. She was 10 I think. Made me so very proud!

Least favorite, hmmm. Maybe when Xand switched her vote with less then a minute until lynch and I was lynched D1 as a wolf in a game. Damn you Girl!! I told you to stay out of my head !!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cindy
United States

Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
kimapesan wrote:
Hey Cindy. I'm not evil. Really I'm not. Trust me. So, what do you know? Who do you trust?

No really, I'm not evil. Heh, your daughter says not to trust me. Well she's right most of the time but not this time. Yes, you can trust me. Of course. So who do you think is a wolf? Really? Hmmm, interesting...

....


Oh sorry, yeah I was evil.


........


Hey Cindy! I'm not evil this time. Really, not evil. I know I kinda had to play you last time but not this time. Honest, not evil. So who do you think is evil?

No really, I'm not evil at all. Yeah, your daughter was right the first time but not this time. Yes, you can trust me. Of course. So who do you think is a wolf? Really? Hmmm, interesting...

...

Oh sorry, yeah, I was evil again.


devil


shake I was talking about you yesterday in a chat of a pm game. shake

Abigail was standing over me watching me play a PM game. After I trusted Kima and gave him all my secrets...she said it was a BAD idea. *sigh* she was right.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Hill
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
ctrzn wrote:
Wightwolf wrote:

everyone will have a chance to play a with my monster...



blush



ctrzn wrote:
rjphelan wrote:
Evil beware! My exotic talents and cape horn will be used to THWART your nefarious deads!


How big is your horn? Can you blow it yourself or do you need someone else to blow it for you?


These had me crackin up in Munchkin.

Cogratulations Cindy!

Are you feeling better this week?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.