Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades

Subject: Seeking Samurai Swords or Battle line. Have several games for trade rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Cucco
United States
Forest Hills
New York
flag msg tools
I am interested in in finding a copy of Samurai Swords or battle line. I have a couple of games for trade which you can see by clicking on my profile and going to "propose a trade with this user.

In addition to those listed I also have several unlisted Munchkin expansions, which I would be willing to part with.

If you are interested send me a PM or post here

Thank you very much

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
The Necronomicon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnbYcB9ctu8
mbmbmbmbmb
Samurai Swords is out of print and can be rather pricey / difficult to trade for. However, Battle Line is in print, so you have a good chance of picking up a copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
VETRHUS of Rogaland
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
An ash I know, Yggdrasil its name. With water white is the great tree wet; thence come the dews that fall in the dales. Green by Urth's well does it ever grow.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, your entire for trade collection would likely not be enough to net you Shogun (I hate the renaming)...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Bowers
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will sell it to you for $65. That is $10 below what the cheapest is here on the geek.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Flaherty
United States
Loves Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a copy of BattleLine for sale in the Marketplace if you are interested:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekstore.php3?action=viewuser&...

Bob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.